Where to buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Accessories.

Search This thread

PaboJack

Sep 22, 2020
They look like every other manufacturer's own cases. Way too thin and not very protective. People go aftermarket because they want more protection. That's what I'm looking for too.

I am using Xundd casing, it protected my mi 10 ultra from several drops. So far no damage to the glass or frame. I imported it from China using Taobao. But here's aliexpress link: https://tinyurl.com/y35cd6na

AerationCheese

Sep 3, 2020
I got my Nilkin camera case yesterday. First impressions, the lip at the top and bottom of the screen is slightly shorter than the stock case, may not protect from drops flat on the front as well, I'd highly suggest a tempered glass screen protector to go with it.

It has very sharp (won't cut you but it's not comfortable or quality feeling) edges around the edges of the screen. I'm thinking about taking my dremel (sandpaper would be too slow) with a grinding wheel to it to smooth the very edges there.

Camera slider cover actually feels higher quality than I expected. Overall decent quality for $10 shipped from China. I wasn't expecting otterbox fit and finish but this'll work and keep that expensive ass camera protected.

sootyvrs

Nov 2, 2010
I think it's not been mentioned before but I am using the Xiaomi 100w car charger with supplied cable and getting very fast charging with the Ultra.. I got mine from Aliexpress

Dekdek1

Aug 30, 2015
I all,

I just received a bunch of stuff for the Mi 10 Ultra specs territory. While ordering the phone I was afraid to have only the provided charger and cable by Xiaomi.
So I looked for additional one on Aliexpress.com, and I end up on this seller Baseus.

There store seems well maintained and had good presentation and description of products.

So I found some stuff to fit with my Mi 10:
- 120cm, 100W Magnetic cable USB-C to C (Link to the store / What I receveid and here)

- 200cm, USB-C to C charger, capable of 100W, 5A (Link the shop / My order here )

- 120w fast charging USB-C (2 USB-C , 1 USB-A) (link to the shop / Look like this and this)

Cables are well made and solid, whit there braided sheath. And no to flexible.
Hi.. I have the same 120w baseus charger and 100w cable. But its not charging as fast. I only got quick charge. What about u?

Dekdek1

Aug 30, 2015
I all,

I just received a bunch of stuff for the Mi 10 Ultra specs territory. While ordering the phone I was afraid to have only the provided charger and cable by Xiaomi.
So I looked for additional one on Aliexpress.com, and I end up on this seller Baseus.

There store seems well maintained and had good presentation and description of products.

So I found some stuff to fit with my Mi 10:
- 120cm, 100W Magnetic cable USB-C to C (Link to the store / What I receveid and here)

- 200cm, USB-C to C charger, capable of 100W, 5A (Link the shop / My order here )

- 120w fast charging USB-C (2 USB-C , 1 USB-A) (link to the shop / Look like this and this)

Cables are well made and solid, whit there braided sheath. And no to flexible.
Hi.. U managed to get 120w or 100w atleast using baseus changer?

Dekdek1

Aug 30, 2015
What are the odds this phone ever gets a solid case from a well known manufacturer that sells in the US? Would like a solid case. Liaow gave me a free tempered glass screen protector with the phone that I'd like to get installed some day soon, they really do help prevent screen cracks which took my last phone. But I'm guessing even better options will be out some day, the screen protector is just a very basic one.

On that note I'd also like either a dbrand camera protecting skin, or glass lens protectors to cover the lenses. A cracked camera glass would ruin my year.
Hi.. I use this one. Very hard material, no interference to camera quality, and size fit perfectly.
Shopee_410a9c190b4d3b1bcb0eb6d3833959eb.jpg
Shopee_8ed785689399b610a9245d7a0638baff.jpg
Shopee_2fd00c2025d253b43afd693167a00dd8.jpg

AerationCheese

Sep 3, 2020
I ordered a similar lens protector sold as tempered glass but when I got it, it was just cheap PET plastic.

Top Liked Posts