Where To Buy?

Search This thread

Guy1731

Oct 13, 2006
Zellik
I tried to find a Vivo nex in a shop in Belgium, then expanded to Europe... but no luck. Then I saw Ali express mentioned some shops doing pre-order. I contacted a few - I'm always afraid of fake devices when buying from China - and one shop cached my trust. Si that's where I ordered my nex. It should be deliverd in about 30 days. I'm so excited about this device. I will report my experiences once I got it. ;)

Ultraman666

Apr 8, 2010
Kansas
Xiaomi Mi Mix
OnePlus 9 Pro
I tried to find a Vivo nex in a shop in Belgium, then expanded to Europe... but no luck. Then I saw Ali express mentioned some shops doing pre-order. I contacted a few - I'm always afraid of fake devices when buying from China - and one shop cached my trust. Si that's where I ordered my nex. It should be deliverd in about 30 days. I'm so excited about this device. I will report my experiences once I got it. ;)

You have a link for them?

Connor Su

Apr 14, 2017
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Wow ,it is the moment I found Vivo showing its AD(LOGO) on the World Cup 2018 field that I realized Vivo NEX might be for first time Chinese Android phone actually became a shining superstar in the world.
Finally Chinsese phone manufacturing companiers Vivo and Oppo got Snapdragon flagship chipsets. OMG!!!!
Wish you get the phone soon .

BTW, it is for the first time I realize that living in China can actually be a convenient way to get a certain nice electronic device excluding Xiaomi's .
LOL

Last edited:

Phaze1585

May 22, 2012

Yea, please let us all know how you like it when youve had time to play with it for awhile. I know I wont pick up one for a few months, maybe Christmas time. I am very eager to see what developers start doing for this phone tho, I hope it has a huge following.

Guy1731

Oct 13, 2006
Zellik
Yea, please let us all know how you like it when youve had time to play with it for awhile. I know I wont pick up one for a few months, maybe Christmas time. I am very eager to see what developers start doing for this phone tho, I hope it has a huge following.

I will test my new device for sure. Especially those things that bother me most: is that fingerprint on display efficient? What about apps that use fingerprint for confirmation or login (bank apps, safeincloud,...) Will those still work? Will the device 'feel' the difference between tapping the screen and adding your fingerprint? Will apps need to be updated for this device? What's about that screen vibration that replaces the speaker? And will it still play music without earpeaces? Then what about Google play; will I be able to install my favorite apps and will they run as they do on my other devices? In a way, it's all part of the excitement of expecting an new device... ;)

LOL Meister

Jun 14, 2018
I prerecorded mine here:

aliexpress.com/item/VIVO-NEX-Screen-Fingerprint-Cellphone-8GB-128GB-Snapdragon-845-Smartphone-Octa-Core-6-59-OLED-Full/32884745578.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.20b14c4dFanTlv

Seems to be a trustworthy vendor. 100% positive rating, responds fast and accurate as far as I can tell.

imapfsr

Aug 9, 2005
Victoria, British Columbia
These people will definitely have it:

https://liaow.com/vivo-nex-black-256gb.html

Email them and ask them when its in. They provide excellent service, although are expensive.

Another great seller is:

https://www.wondamobile.com/

He also provides excellent service, at not expensive prices.

Email him and see what he says :)

Thanks for you information, I appreciate it very much. So far it seems the only one I can find short of waiting for JD.com to ship to Canada is liaow.com.
Have you ever ordered from them and I assume by your comments a good experience?
Thanks again

mke1973

Dec 3, 2010
Looking forward to hearing feedback when those of you who have ordered this phone rec

I'm still trying to decide which phone to buy this year, so many have come out or are due to come out. This phone looks interesting, I like the size of the screen, the battery capacity, the rear camera specs and the fact it's an international phone that includes LTE bands for North America. I hope to see some reviews once new owners receive their phones and have a chance to use them. Thanks in advance.

monoke

Oct 2, 2014
Ill wait for gearbest to have it, im thinking on switching this beast for my mi mix 2

This is what the Mi Mix 2 should've been, what the Lenovo z5 wishes it can be, and what every notch phone needs to be. Lol.

Anyway hate that resellers always jacking up these initial prices. Gotta wait a couple months before I can pick up this bad boy.

Reactions: ShadyGame

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
Thanks for you information, I appreciate it very much. So far it seems the only one I can find short of waiting for JD.com to ship to Canada is liaow.com.
Have you ever ordered from them and I assume by your comments a good experience?
Thanks again

I haven't ordered from them, but know they are excellent. In the same respect I know that WondaMobile is also an excellent place to order from, from others who have bought from there.

xNiNELiVES

Apr 25, 2013
These people will definitely have it:

https://liaow.com/vivo-nex-black-256gb.html

Email them and ask them when its in. They provide excellent service, although are expensive.

Another great seller is:

https://www.wondamobile.com/

He also provides excellent service, at not expensive prices.

Email him and see what he says :)

I ordered the flagship 256gb from your first link. Observing that the seller seems to be responding to questions and from your advice I'll trust him. I'll report back to see what happens.

Reactions: SlyUK and KOLIOSIS

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
I ordered the flagship 256gb from your first link. Observing that the seller seems to be responding to questions and from your advice I'll trust him. I'll report back to see what happens.

I'm sure they will provide top quality service. If they have it in stock and you order - you will have receive it within a short period of time. They want the business after all.

deltamind

May 19, 2018

Looking forward to your update thread! I hope you get your device earlier :)

xNiNELiVES

Apr 25, 2013
I'm sure they will provide top quality service. If they have it in stock and you order - you will have receive it within a short period of time. They want the business after all.

I can confirm this seller is a boss. He communicates really fast and guess what! The Oppo Find X that'll be announced in 2 days will be carried by liaow.com and he will allow me to switch my order if I want! He also messaged about switching the language to english and preinstalling the google play store.

Reactions: SlyUK and KOLIOSIS

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
I can confirm this seller is a boss. He communicates really fast and guess what! The Oppo Find X that'll be announced in 2 days will be carried by liaow.com and he will allow me to switch my order if I want! He also messaged about switching the language to english and preinstalling the google play store.

Oppo Find X looks beastly too. People are hoping that future OnePlus 6T will be based off it.

Good luck with whichever phone you go with :)

WhySoSeriousJoKer

Oct 22, 2013
Leeuwarden
ZTE Axon 30
Also listed on Banggood and CECT-SHOP, but you can't order it. I think it will be available next week.

Yeah for me if will be the Vivo Nex or Oppo Find X. Tuesday we know more about Oppo Find X :)

Finaly the dream phones are coming.

High-end phone, big flat AMOLED screen, black color, almost no bezels, no ugly notch, dual camera and et cetera.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts