• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Where to buy?

Search This thread

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
but have you tried belsimpel? I provided a link above
Unfortunately belsimpel does not ship to the U.S. Tek4life appears to ship but no one replies to multiple emails lol (their ordering process keeps asking for region as it is not exactly set up for international shipments (may be) but it lists all countries - totally disorganized there at least

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Looking to buy it from New Zealand, but it's not available here yet.

I've been looking at AliExpress daily, it's still not there.
Any other safe options? Shipping with Belsimpel will be too expensive.
don't think belsimpel ships outside EU so think you are out of luck too. Aliexpress has the China versions (4g that too if that is a consideration for you)

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
There is computeruniverse gmbh they ship to U.S - but their manufacturer's number for black color indicates the 4G but description details shows 5g. Other colors that are not in stock have their manufacturer numbers and description indicating 4g. Lot of incorrect info out there imo.

ekx88

Oct 11, 2019
Amazon.de only carries 4g version last I checked. Yes otherwise that is a good place too to shop. Cdiscount only to Euro areas. Very difficult to get this to the U.S One Ebay vendor asking for almost as much as regular mi 11 lol
Amazon.de had them available to preorder yesterday. Though they already pushed the shipping date back to 11.05 and they're sold out already.

Reactions: mac231us

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Amazon.de had them available to preorder yesterday. Though they already pushed the shipping date back to 11.05 and they're sold out already.
ha ha that was fast-missed it (checked earlier yesterday and this morning) maybe it was in between - not sure how I missed it. Amazon listings are crazy - you have to sift through each and every one as it is not structured (not talking about the order in which they are displayed) thanks though!

EDIT

not sure how you found it as when you input any 5g with mi 11 or mi11 lite this does not show up even if out of stock (it should still show up). Your link works but the search in Amazon does not. Searching via Google outside of Amazon does not either. Strange.

Last edited:

ekx88

Oct 11, 2019
I found it yesterday at 10 am CET. At that time it was listed separatly from the 4G version, but they seem to have consolidated it with the 4G version into one listing. Maybe thats the reason you can't search for it anymore 🤷‍♂️

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
I found it yesterday at 10 am CET. At that time it was listed separatly from the 4G version, but they seem to have consolidated it with the 4G version into one listing. Maybe thats the reason you can't search for it anymore 🤷‍♂️
I found it (click out of stock box to show them)
yes they have listed them together with the 4g versions
so edit: looking at Amazon de because I am so disappointed with computeruniverse. I bought from them (earlier posted about their stock) They told me the description on their site is correct (that their black color mi11 lite is a 5g model even though mfg. number is not exactly so) But then their shipping options said DHL so I chose that. Now I find out it is not DHL express or DHL direct but a slow one that then sends it to USPS here. It may take a month even two months ha ha prices may drop a new model may come out (kidding) by then-ridiculous and they cannot recall shipment they say. The item I bet is still in Germany not even a few km away (or miles as we say in the U.S). I would have paid more for UPS but thought DHL is good enough (and typically they are great-the Express that is) Therefore I am still scouting this Amazon site as for all that I know the computeruniverse item may be the 4g model. I am assured of a return by them and Paypal in that they pay for shipping if it is the 4g model....whenever it does get here.
Sorry a rant here-I know it is only a phone :)

Last edited:

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
For anyone who really wants to have it, it's available for purchase on DHGate for NZ$846.

I'll wait until the price comes down and it's more widely available. Price should be around NZ$600.
That is the China version (maybe with global ROM flashed) as the bands are different (global model has more 4g and 5g bands) yes otherwise Giztop has it for even cheaper (the China model-Giztop states clearly that what they have for 5G is the Chinese version and that they do not have the global model) (they have only global model for 4g that only ships to EU last I checked)

EDIT under networks the differences in bands (China versus Global) are shown
Giztop info also matches (for China version)
Xiaomi global site is pretty useless at the moment (hardly any detail in specs)

Last edited:

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
I just ordered mine (the 5G) right now on belsimpel for 355 eur, the say next day delivery, but that's probably for national deliveries. The price in china is around 300 eur, so this price is quite ok

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
I just ordered mine (the 5G) right now on belsimpel for 355 eur, the say next day delivery, but that's probably for national deliveries. The price in china is around 300 eur, so this price is quite ok
Good for you! the model in China is a China version with different software and network bands (even if they say Google Play is installed)
Computeruniverse GmBH incorrectly lists the model as 5G (780G processor) when in fact it is the 4G model they are selling (checked using the serial number from their invoice). Their item title does not say 4G or 5G but their description says 5G in more than one place, and also lists the 780G processor. I wrote to them so many times to cancel, do not ship, recall package etc. (I am in the U.S so Belsimpel etc do not work for me)

I am protected by Paypal and Computeruniverse themselves told me I could return this free of cost if the model was wrong. I have saved all info from their website. Cannot believe these folks!. An utter waste of time (both the incorrect model and super slow shipping DHL Paket)!

• Wow
Reactions: fegone

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
Good for you! the model in China is a China version with different software and network bands (even if they say Google Play is installed)
Computeruniverse GmBH incorrectly lists the model as 5G (780G processor) when in fact it is the 4G model they are selling (checked using the serial number from their invoice). Their item title does not say 4G or 5G but their description says 5G in more than one place, and also lists the 780G processor. I wrote to them so many times to cancel, do not ship, recall package etc. (I am in the U.S so Belsimpel etc do not work for me)

I am protected by Paypal and Computeruniverse themselves told me I could return this free of cost if the model was wrong. I have saved all info from their website. Cannot believe these folks!. An utter waste of time (both the incorrect model and super slow shipping DHL Paket)!
On Belsimpel, mine is an International version, just checked the imei on https://www.mi.com/global/verify#/en/tab/imei

If you want you could order to my place, and then I sent it to your place on usa.
The shipping fees from Switzerland to USA, are from 18 CHF (for a 500g parcel) to 30 CHF (1kg parcel) (roughly from 20 to 33 USD).

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
On Belsimpel, mine is an International version, just checked the imei on https://www.mi.com/global/verify#/en/tab/imei

If you want you could order to my place, and then I sent it to your place on usa.
The shipping fees from Switzerland to USA, are from 18 CHF (for a 500g parcel) to 30 CHF (1kg parcel) (roughly from 20 to 33 USD).
Thanks fegone for the offer! That sounds fine and workable. One question though before I go further on this. I want to avoid the risk of double-ordering (that this item from Computeruniverse when it does arrive may indeed be the correct 5g model and not 4g). However, their information is not good (they do not even know the IMEI number). I have the serial number from the invoice but that does not give much detail at Xiaomi's site except that it is a mi 11 lite, colour, RAM and storage)

So my question to you or anyone who bought this mi 11 Lite 5G version (780G Snapdragon) in Europe: Is your model number MZB08JXEU? (MZB08GHEU is the 4G version per my checks)

The model number should be in the settings about device, I believe. Appreciate it!

I will send you a message fegone, if I decide to move ahead with it (am waiting on an email from Computeruniverse). Right now, it appears that they sent me the 4G model.

THANKS!

EDIT Fegone, I sent you a private message (Conversation as it is called now)

Last edited:

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Belsimpel is so responsive-amazing! Computeruniverse horrible. Worst is tek4life ZERO replies (wrote in Portugese not just English, to be mindful of language differences) Then again, maybe Tek4life is not much of an online store but a traditional store with webfront. Belsimpel sounds very professional.

Last edited:

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
Thanks fegone for the offer! That sounds fine and workable. One question though before I go further on this. I want to avoid the risk of double-ordering (that this item from Computeruniverse when it does arrive may indeed be the correct 5g model and not 4g). However, their information is not good (they do not even know the IMEI number). I have the serial number from the invoice but that does not give much detail at Xiaomi's site except that it is a mi 11 lite, colour, RAM and storage)

So my question to you or anyone who bought this mi 11 Lite 5G version (780G Snapdragon) in Europe: Is your model number MZB08JXEU? (MZB08GHEU is the 4G version per my checks)

The model number should be in the settings about device, I believe. Appreciate it!

I will send you a message fegone, if I decide to move ahead with it (am waiting on an email from Computeruniverse). Right now, it appears that they sent me the 4G model.

THANKS!

EDIT Fegone, I sent you a private message (Conversation as it is called now)

I saw your message, we'll continue this conversation privately to prevent spam on this thread

Also the model of my phone is M2101K9G

Peace

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will post here Chinese websites if they have MI 11 lite 5G for sale.
    16/04/21
    SUNSKY-online
    Giztop
    Bought mine at Portugal. Tek4 life
    they do not sell any smartphones lol

I emailed and sent messages to website many times to Portugal vendor Tek4life mentioned here - ZERO response lol no one bothers (even sent Portugese translation so was respectful of language difference). Cannot find it anywhere else in European sites. (found it in 2 other sites in Portugal but they only ship mainland)
    but have you tried belsimpel? I provided a link above
    I bought from belsimpel it arrived today in Germany!
    Amazon.de only carries 4g version last I checked. Yes otherwise that is a good place too to shop. Cdiscount only to Euro areas. Very difficult to get this to the U.S One Ebay vendor asking for almost as much as regular mi 11 lol