• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Where to buy?

Search This thread

boland

It's available at Ultra Online for pretty cheap (EU309) which has worldwide shipping. Very new website (Oct 2020) so it is a bit risky.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will post here Chinese websites if they have MI 11 lite 5G for sale.
    16/04/21
    SUNSKY-online
    Giztop
    Bought mine at Portugal. Tek4 life
    they do not sell any smartphones lol

I emailed and sent messages to website many times to Portugal vendor Tek4life mentioned here - ZERO response lol no one bothers (even sent Portugese translation so was respectful of language difference). Cannot find it anywhere else in European sites. (found it in 2 other sites in Portugal but they only ship mainland)
    but have you tried belsimpel? I provided a link above
    I bought from belsimpel it arrived today in Germany!
    Amazon.de only carries 4g version last I checked. Yes otherwise that is a good place too to shop. Cdiscount only to Euro areas. Very difficult to get this to the U.S One Ebay vendor asking for almost as much as regular mi 11 lol
    Amazon.de had them available to preorder yesterday. Though they already pushed the shipping date back to 11.05 and they're sold out already.