• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Where To Buy???

Search This thread

jtl2dotnet

Jan 15, 2014
Tampa
Literally every website I have seen so far says that LineageOS 17.1 works with OnePlus Nord N100, except the official LineageOS wiki. Maybe not literally, but I'm getting very frustrated because I started with LineageOS's website, searched Amazon for a OnePlus Nord, they have Zero (that I can see) and instead keep redirecting me to the N100.

Sites like https://lineageos-device-finder.org/devices/avicii-oneplus-nord when you click "Check Price" it takes you to Amazon's N100 page. Not helpful since they're not the same phone.

Not realizing a difference, I bought the N100. Thankfully, I went to double check the versions prior to start the process of loading TWRP and such. But now I just spent $200 on a phone, hopefully I can return to Amazon. Or risk keeping it hoping that a LineageOS release comes to this phone. But, I can't find any information on whether Lineage is developing a version for the N100.

So, back to my main question: Where can I find the base Nord for sale? Amazon. Ebay. Nothing I can find says this is a Nord avicii. Is the N10 an avicii? Not even OnePlus' own website tells me which version is the avicii.

I apologize if my frustration is coming out in this post. I've been looking for days and not finding answers is only increasing my frustration. So if someone could point me int he right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

jtl2dotnet

Jan 15, 2014
Tampa
Okay, I kinda found my answer. But before I get to that, I want thank everybody here at XDA. You guys are awesome! I've been rooting my phones for over ten years that the smarter than people over here.

To answer my own question, after taking a break and doing some digging, apparently this phone is not available in the US. It would have been nice if Lineage or something somewhere called the avicii an international phone, but it is what is it.

If you came trying to find a OnePlus Nord and can only find the N100, the rooting steps by Alex over at https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/method-for-root-oneplus-nord-n100-be2011-unlocked.4298907/ worked like a charm. I'm gonna go over there and post a review of the process.

Thanks again everybody.