Where to get the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 (a.k.a. shops'n'prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stuartmc

Dec 2, 2007
Low and behold the Mix 2 escaped DHL customs hell and showed up at my door today. Due to the delay, I have purchased an LG V30 and I'm going to keep it , so this brand new 64GB Mix 2 is available to anyone CONUS who would like to avoid the overseas shipping hassle. Send me a private message.

Freisturz

Sep 11, 2013
Aachen
Just ordered my Mi Mix 2 from gearbest with expedited shipping and insurance to germany for 502,xx EUR. Pretty thrilled to finally have pulled the trigger.

I hope there will be no additional import taxes...

Any working coupons for Gearbest that work an Australian order . 64 GB version pls.

Hmm ... have you tried the GearBest Coupon code from fist page?
8< ------------------------
GearBest (in my opinion one of the most reliable retailers) has the various versions for prices as follows:
8< ------------------------
The discount code worked well for me ...

Dust2Dust

Dec 14, 2006
Utrecht
purchased now from eglobal central:

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/produ...e=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=mi mix 2

Previously bought a Xiaomi Redmi note 3 (Kenzo) from them and that was a pleasant deal.

Purchased Saturday October 14th late noon, arrived at my door yesterday early afternoon, no additional Customs Fees and well communicated.

Just another 52 hours waiting for bootloader unlock :( I tried all the Miflash Unlock variants I have to no avail... just waiting works.

smutta

Dec 30, 2009
Hey @smutta,

thanks for the code (i've updated the initial post with it ;).

Ordered my 256 GB variant today - I'm a little impatient and can't wait to keep the good piece in my hands.
How I feel paid for mine on Friday still has not shipped very impatient

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

DanteXXL

May 24, 2012
London
Ordered from Aliexpress on 7th Oct, phone reached me on 14th Oct so quite happy with the speed.

Paid £425 for the phone but I'll claim back the £25 from Quidco so it's £400 for the 6GB/64GB variant which is not too bad for me.

Freisturz

Sep 11, 2013
Aachen
I got a message from GearBest's Support telling me that there will likely be high import fees to germany. They offered to change shipping method to get around this.

Now I have to wait for 1-2 weeks instead of 3-7 days, but I won't have to pay > 100 EUR additional taxes - shoutout to GearBest!

petitbreton

Sep 11, 2010
I ordered the phone on HK Goldway the 14th (I chose them due to their custom fees policy). It was officially sent the 19th due to some gift issues but really picked up by DHL in HK the 21st. Arrived this morning in France with DHL, no custom fees at all : 4 days total regarding shipment.

Peruzulu

Mar 9, 2010
Scotland
Ordered from Aliexpress on 7th Oct, phone reached me on 14th Oct so quite happy with the speed.

Paid £425 for the phone but I'll claim back the £25 from Quidco so it's £400 for the 6GB/64GB variant which is not too bad for me.

What seller did you use and did it avoid customs?
Also, what delivery method, I guess that would maybe help miss customs.

Thanks

Last edited:

DanteXXL

May 24, 2012
London
What seller did you use and did it avoid customs?
Also, what delivery method, I guess that would maybe help miss customs.

Thanks

I used Xiaomi Mi Store and the only shipping option they gave was DHL express.

From what the seller communicated, they shipped the orders in bulk to an UK address then used DHL to deliver the packages to us. I've received no invoice from DHL to date so their no-custom route must be working.

smutta

Dec 30, 2009
Mine was finally shipped yesterday. Days be at my door today
Now I find one day hard to believe but if so happy birthday to me. Ty DHL and gearbest

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: Content Removed. Referral links are not allowed on xda. Google the device to find where to buy it. Thread closed.
    tradingshenzhen.com

64 GB: € 527,-
    128 GB: € 567,-
    256 GB: € 617.-
    In other words - if I drop the phone, that will cost $600+... And no hope to get parts cheaper within reasonable time frame. Oh well...

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I'm curious in the answer too :)

Bought my Mi Note Pro when it came out directly from mi.com using the Shen Zhen address of one of my friends. For a couple of RMBs you could buy a 1 year glass / drop warranty too. After a year I had to replace the battery. It was difficult to find a shop in Bangkok that even knows Xiaomi and if they knew, they didn't have any parts for the Mi Note Pro, it's a niche product even from Xiaomi. I found a shop after 3 days search. They replaced the battery for 50$ but had to order the parts from China. (Took a week)

Then I bought the Mi Mix 1 on one of the flash sales on mi.com last November. I never use phone cases and never dropped a phone in my life. So it all went good until, you name it, it fell due to new shorts having a small pocket, where the phone sticked out 50%. I was lying down in a restaurant seat and it fell down. Cracked the lower part of the screen.
    So trying to get a replacement in Bangkok where I live, would cost 8000THB (240$) and is ridiculous. My dad in Switzerland also had a cracked screen on his Mix 1. He simply ordered a 100$ screen replacement kit from Aliexpress. He changed it and everything was ok.

I'm thinking about doing it myself too.
    For the Mix 1 or Mi Note Pro, both phones very difficult to get, you can still order most parts on Aliexpress and repair stuff by yourself.
    The Mix 2 is more popular from the start and it will be much easier to get replacement parts for it that the Mix 1 or Mi Note Pro.
    Hi @bbourizk!

Thanks for sharing your experience with them.
    For me they look a little - how should i say ... "shady" ...

On their Website they have very little information about them self but a huge amount of jd.com that is indeed an huge electronic dealer in CN.
    Their main Logo also states that they are an affiliate partner of jd.com "only".

Thus said I'm very interested in your and the delivery story of the other guys that ordered there.
    Did everything went ok?
    Did you have any contact with them and if what's your rating for their contact quality.

I like to add them to the initial post too if they are reliable.

Thanks for your support!

G'day mate.
    I haven't received the phone yet. In my account it says it's been shipped.
    Here in Australia we have a site www.ozbargain.com.au mainly for people to post deals etc. We get a lot of Chinese sellers on there gearbest, Banggood, etc.
    Joybuy has had many deals in the past with buyers trusting the site and happy with the products.
    https://www.ozbargain.com.au/search/node/Joybuy

So when I saw the mix 2 available from them at a good price I was happy to buy one from them.
    To be honest we take a risk with any seller selling the mix 2 or any Xiaomi product.
    For nearly a $100 cheaper than gearbest it's worth a shot.
    I will update the post once I have received the phone.
    ... there are 2 codes to get an discount at GearBest for the 64 GB Version ;)

1st code: Mix2Jo
    2nd code: mix264gb
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone