Where to go to sell two unlimited data plan on family plan

Search This thread

Jaytronics

So, I am going to be getting out of my phone plan. What I have is a family share plan. 700 minutes shared, 250texts each line, Unlimited Data each line and no insurance. The phones that I have are the Galaxy Note 3 rooted and Rommed on my line. My wife's line has either the Galaxy S3 or the S4. Both are Rooted and Rommed as well. Your choice of two or all three phones if you would like. Mind you, there are only 2 lines on this plan. We just have three phones to chose from. Any way, I am looking for some place that I can sell these phones and lines together. I know that XDA does not allow selling here. That is why I am asking here, where to go. Also, if there are any retailers in MA that would purchase my lines and phones. I am willing to travel to RI, CT and NH. Where ever there may be a retailer that would possibly do such a transaction. But, this is not going to be cheap. This is these are Unlimited data lines. Any way, could use the help. Thanks.

Last edited:

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
So, I am going to be getting out of my phone plan. What I have is a family share plan. 700 minutes shared, 250texts each line, Unlimited Data each line and no insurance. The phones that I have are the Galaxy Note 3 rooted and Rommed on my line. My wife's line has either the Galaxy S3 or the S4. Both are Rooted and Rommed as well. Your choice of two or all three phones if you would like. Mind you, there are only 2 lines on this plan. We just have three phones to chose from. Any way, I am looking for some place that I can sell these phones and lines together. I know that XDA does not allow selling here. That is why I am asking here, where to go. Also, if there are any retailers in MA that would purchase my lines and phones. I am willing to travel to RI, CT and NH. Where ever there may be a retailer that would possibly do such a transaction. But, this is not going to be cheap. This is these are Unlimited data lines. Any way, could use the help. Thanks.

ebay