Question Where to start building a working twrp and/or roms for moto g power 2021 (borneo)?

Search This thread

thebestofall007

May 29, 2017
Hello all, where would I start in making a working twrp for this phone?
Does anyone know if Motorola has released the device tree/source code for this phone so we can make the roms? LineageOS would be ideal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onoitsu2

Onoitsu2

May 4, 2013
USA
Moto G Power (2021)
look in this forum here, there are a couple floating around for it, I've made one, that I was able to fully flash to mine and has touch (Android 10. there's another that is 11 on here too by another poster), but as there are multiple display options out there it seems for how they were made, that is the sticking point, as not all will behave properly when booted into a recovery like mode it seems. I have tried installing it over bootloader and it will have touch then, but when flashed to recovery the touch never activates properly. So it all likely comes to that, as we'll need combine them in, properly applying proper checks for each display type and having it use the proper driver files, since can't load them all at once or it breaks things.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know if Motorola has released the device tree/source code for this phone so we can make the roms? LineageOS would be ideal.