Question Which app is constantly sending data to allawnos.com, coloros.com, heytapmobile.com?

Search This thread

RyanAlan666

Jun 30, 2021
So recently I noticed in my NextDNS logs that my phone was sending a lot of DNS requests to thsse sites. I installed Netguard to check which app was doing this and it gave a couple of system packages. I can't figure out which package is doing it, but I'd love to disable it. Thanks
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-39-37-04_d0ef7a9810af20f7b394f4f927b723b0.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-40-14-15.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-40-45-27.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-40-56-75.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-41-58-19_d0ef7a9810af20f7b394f4f927b723b0.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-42-12-29_d0ef7a9810af20f7b394f4f927b723b0.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-42-56-58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanAlan666

Jun 30, 2021
Don't bother blocking those connections your phone will freeze and won't work properly.

Been there done that. I ended up flashing a custom rom went with Lineage OS.
These connections have been blocked for the last couple of weeks and I haven't noticed anything breaking.

From what I got from this issue for the Universal Android Debloater:
App Enhancement Services
If enabled, connects to OPPO servers (icosa-service-eu.allawnos.com) every time a new app is installed. Seems to be mostly focussed on gaming performance optimisation according to the settings description:
'[...] a service that optimises phone performance for specific apps and game scenarios. [...] frame rates, battery usage, touch sensitivity, network connection, vibration and gameplay assistance features.'
Can be disabled via hidden setting (Settings -> Search 'App Enhancement Services' -> App Enhancement Services).
"Advanced"
HeySynergy
Disabling this removes 'HeySynergy Screencast' from Quick Settings. HeySynergy seems to be used to/ will be used to connect to OPPO's PC Connect (https://connect.oppo.com/) on OPPO and Realme devices (Not yet officially released? Unclear whether the feature will come to OnePlus devices.). Don't bother downloading 'PC Connect Desktop' if the 'Phone Connect' Quick Settings tile isn't available on your phone. HeySynergy can probably safely removed if Screencast functionality isn't wanted.
com.oplus.synergy and/ or com.heytap.mcs seem to connect to heytapmobile.com & heytapdl.com frequently. Further investigation needed
"Advanced"
Here allawnos.com seems to be related to sending app usage data (I noticed these servers were contacted whenever I insatlled an app and when I opened an app) and heytapmobile.com & heytapdl.com seems to be related to Oppo's PC Connect app which I don't really need,

YoshiFrance

Jun 20, 2013
I also use nextdns. I have no request to allawnos.com, coloros.com, heytapmobile.com.

My 9pro run OSS11. What software version is your phone running ?

RyanAlan666

Jun 30, 2021
I installed OOS12 and now, I have a lot of request to allawnos.com and heytapmobile.com
Huh, I'm not sure what might be doing this, as I have pretty much disabled all non-essential bloat on my phone and from what it seems one of the essential packages might be contacting the server.

Update: I have disabled some more packages I found on Universal Android Debloater and so far DNS requests to coloros.com has stopped only.
1656868448800.png

Last edited:
Reactions: galaxys

YoshiFrance

Jun 20, 2013
Huh, I'm not sure what might be doing this, as I have pretty much disabled all non-essential bloat on my phone and from what it seems one of the essential packages might be contacting the server.

Update: I have disabled some more packages I found on Universal Android Debloater and so far DNS requests to coloros.com has stopped only.
I found this from official OnePlus forum : https://community.oneplus.com/thread?id=1580521

If I understood correctly (my english is broken), the phone send request to allawnos for check if IPv6 is working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't bother blocking those connections your phone will freeze and won't work properly.

Been there done that. I ended up flashing a custom rom went with Lineage OS.
    Next time, please use spoiler tags so your post isn't a mile long.
    I installed OOS12 and now, I have a lot of request to allawnos.com and heytapmobile.com

1656868448800.png