Question Which app is constantly sending data to allawnos.com, coloros.com, heytapmobile.com?

Search This thread

RyanAlan666

Jun 30, 2021
So recently I noticed in my NextDNS logs that my phone was sending a lot of DNS requests to thsse sites. I installed Netguard to check which app was doing this and it gave a couple of system packages. I can't figure out which package is doing it, but I'd love to disable it. Thanks
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-39-37-04_d0ef7a9810af20f7b394f4f927b723b0.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-40-14-15.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-40-45-27.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-40-56-75.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-41-58-19_d0ef7a9810af20f7b394f4f927b723b0.jpg
Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-42-12-29_d0ef7a9810af20f7b394f4f927b723b0.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-30-07-42-56-58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanAlan666

Jun 30, 2021
Don't bother blocking those connections your phone will freeze and won't work properly.

Been there done that. I ended up flashing a custom rom went with Lineage OS.
These connections have been blocked for the last couple of weeks and I haven't noticed anything breaking.

From what I got from this issue for the Universal Android Debloater:
App Enhancement Services
If enabled, connects to OPPO servers (icosa-service-eu.allawnos.com) every time a new app is installed. Seems to be mostly focussed on gaming performance optimisation according to the settings description:
'[...] a service that optimises phone performance for specific apps and game scenarios. [...] frame rates, battery usage, touch sensitivity, network connection, vibration and gameplay assistance features.'
Can be disabled via hidden setting (Settings -> Search 'App Enhancement Services' -> App Enhancement Services).
"Advanced"
HeySynergy
Disabling this removes 'HeySynergy Screencast' from Quick Settings. HeySynergy seems to be used to/ will be used to connect to OPPO's PC Connect (https://connect.oppo.com/) on OPPO and Realme devices (Not yet officially released? Unclear whether the feature will come to OnePlus devices.). Don't bother downloading 'PC Connect Desktop' if the 'Phone Connect' Quick Settings tile isn't available on your phone. HeySynergy can probably safely removed if Screencast functionality isn't wanted.
com.oplus.synergy and/ or com.heytap.mcs seem to connect to heytapmobile.com & heytapdl.com frequently. Further investigation needed
"Advanced"
Here allawnos.com seems to be related to sending app usage data (I noticed these servers were contacted whenever I insatlled an app and when I opened an app) and heytapmobile.com & heytapdl.com seems to be related to Oppo's PC Connect app which I don't really need,

YoshiFrance

Jun 20, 2013
I also use nextdns. I have no request to allawnos.com, coloros.com, heytapmobile.com.

My 9pro run OSS11. What software version is your phone running ?

RyanAlan666

Jun 30, 2021
I installed OOS12 and now, I have a lot of request to allawnos.com and heytapmobile.com
Huh, I'm not sure what might be doing this, as I have pretty much disabled all non-essential bloat on my phone and from what it seems one of the essential packages might be contacting the server.

Update: I have disabled some more packages I found on Universal Android Debloater and so far DNS requests to coloros.com has stopped only.
1656868448800.png

Last edited:

YoshiFrance

Jun 20, 2013
Huh, I'm not sure what might be doing this, as I have pretty much disabled all non-essential bloat on my phone and from what it seems one of the essential packages might be contacting the server.

Update: I have disabled some more packages I found on Universal Android Debloater and so far DNS requests to coloros.com has stopped only.
I found this from official OnePlus forum : https://community.oneplus.com/thread?id=1580521

If I understood correctly (my english is broken), the phone send request to allawnos for check if IPv6 is working.

totto70770

Aug 18, 2016
www.allawntech.com 品牌介绍 OPPO伴随万物互融时代而生,是以互联网为基础的全球综合性服务平台,为合作生态中的伙伴进行赋能和服务
www.allawntech.com Brand introduction OPPO was born with the era of the integration of all things. It is an Internet-based global comprehensive service platform that empowers and serves partners in the cooperative ecosystem
All of the crap is because of their Oppo/ColorOS integration.

Noticed all the traffic after updating my Nord to Android12.
Blocked all of them in NextDNS. Removed most of the bloat as well. The connection requests decreased but have not stopped completely. PCAPdroid showed that now most of them were coming from Android System, so no relatively easy way to disable completely. So far these are the ones I have blocked (denylist).
coloros.com
heytapmobi.com
heytapmobile.com
heytapdl.com
allawntech.com
allawnos.com
oppomobile.com

It does not seem to be opt-in or opt-out, no obvious way to disable this crap. Basically no info on what and how much information they collect, purposes, encryption. It is simply infuriating, I can't wait to get rid of this phone.

@RyanAlan666 your DNS account address is visible in one of the screenshots.

Sorry for raising the thread after so much time, but it was one of the few I found on the topic, hoping the info can help make more users informed of the software's behavior.

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro

Blocked all of them in NextDNS. Removed most of the bloat as well. The connection requests decreased but have not stopped completely. PCAPdroid showed that now most of them were coming from Android System, so no relatively easy way to disable completely. So far these are the ones I have blocked (denylist).
coloros.com
heytapmobi.com
heytapmobile.com
heytapdl.com
allawntech.com
allawnos.com
oppomobile.com

It does not seem to be opt-in or opt-out, no obvious way to disable this crap. Basically no info on what and how much information they collect, purposes, encryption. It is simply infuriating, I can't wait to get rid of this phone.

Sorry for raising the thread after so much time, but it was one of the few I found on the topic, hoping the info can help make more users informed of the software's behavior.
Could you please share all the crap app you have disabled?
I am also getting the info craps sent to OPPO and others 😭

totto70770

Aug 18, 2016
Sure, list is in the spoiler.

com.netflix.partner.activation
com.google.android.apps.tachyon
com.facebook.services
com.android.chrome
com.netflix.mediaclient
com.facebook.system
com.google.android.apps.youtube.music
com.facebook.appmanager
com.google.android.projection.gearhead
com.oneplus.gamespace.white.overlay
com.google.android.youtube
com.oneplus.gamespace
com.oneplus.brickmode
com.oneplus.gamespace.black.overlay
com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
net.oneplus.odm
net.oneplus.odm.provider
com.google.android.videos
com.tencent.soter.soterserver
com.oem.autotest
com.android.ons
com.oem.logkitsdservice
com.oneplus.twspods
com.oneplus.filemanager
com.oneplus.camera.service
com.quicinc.voice.activation
com.oneplus.collectiondata
cn.oneplus.nvbackup
com.oem.oemlogkit
com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle
com.qualcomm.uimremoteclient
com.qualcomm.uimremoteserver
com.oneplus.backuprestore.remoteservice
com.oneplus.backuprestore
com.oneplus.filemanager
com.oneplus.calculator
com.oplus.securitykeyboard
com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
com.google.android.apps.googleassistant
com.oneplus.opscout
com.oneplus.opshelf
com.oplus.screenrecorder
com.oneplus.deskclock
com.oplus.interconnectcollectkit
com.oplus.deepthinker
com.google.ar.lens
com.google.android.marvin.talkback
com.oneplus.gallery
com.android.egg
com.google.android.as
net.oneplus.push
com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle
com.oplus.synergy
com.google.android.apps.wellbeing
com.google.android.apps.nbu.files
com.android.chrome
com.oneplus.filemanager
com.google.android.tts
com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel
com.google.android.printservice.recommendation
com.google.android.calendar
com.oplus.games
com.oneplus.opwlb
com.oplus.portrait
com.heytap.accessory
com.oplus.cast
com.oplus.cosa
com.oplus.lfeh
com.android.traceur
com.oplus.linker
com.oplus.logkit
com.oplus.screenshot

Please note, any changes you make are at your own risk. This hasn't broken any functionality on my device, results may vary for you. I've followed the debloat guides on XDA for most of this. I've also gone through and disabled/uninstalled all default OP apps (eg. Screenshot, Gallery, OPStore, Calculator etc.)

Also the list is incomplete. They've repackaged most of the stuff in Android 12, and I've not gone through all of the new packages, there's limited info on what most of them do.

Last edited:

seraph758

Sep 8, 2010
Oos can be connected to the computer. Install pcconnet and select scanning code to connect. Then use Google's lens code to have a link. Click the link to link to the computer
These connections have been blocked for the last couple of weeks and I haven't noticed anything breaking.

From what I got from this issue

Here allawnos.com seems to be related to sending app usage data (I noticed these servers were contacted whenever I insatlled an app and when I opened an app) and heytapmobile.com & heytapdl.com seems to be related to Oppo's PC Connect app which I don't really need,

Reactions: Samuel Holland

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

com.facebook.services
    com.android.chrome
    com.netflix.mediaclient
    com.facebook.system
    com.facebook.appmanager
    com.oneplus.gamespace
    com.oneplus.brickmode
    net.oneplus.odm
    net.oneplus.odm.provider
    com.oem.autotest
    com.android.ons
    com.oem.logkitsdservice
    com.oneplus.twspods
    com.oneplus.filemanager
    cn.oneplus.nvbackup
    com.oem.oemlogkit
    com.oneplus.filemanager
    com.oneplus.calculator
    com.oneplus.opscout
    com.oneplus.opshelf
    com.oplus.screenrecorder
    com.oneplus.deskclock
    com.oplus.deepthinker
    com.google.ar.lens
    com.oneplus.gallery
    com.android.egg
    com.google.android.as
    net.oneplus.push
    com.oplus.synergy
    com.android.chrome
    com.oneplus.filemanager
    com.google.android.tts
    com.oplus.games
    com.oneplus.opwlb
    com.oplus.portrait
    com.heytap.accessory
    com.oplus.cast
    com.oplus.cosa
    com.oplus.lfeh
    com.android.traceur
    com.oplus.linker
    com.oplus.logkit
    com.oplus.screenshot

Please note, any changes you make are at your own risk. This hasn't broken any functionality on my device, results may vary for you. I've followed the debloat guides on XDA for most of this. I've also gone through and disabled/uninstalled all default OP apps (eg. Screenshot, Gallery, OPStore, Calculator etc.)

Also the list is incomplete. They've repackaged most of the stuff in Android 12, and I've not gone through all of the new packages, there's limited info on what most of them do.
    www.allawntech.com Brand introduction OPPO was born with the era of the integration of all things. It is an Internet-based global comprehensive service platform that empowers and serves partners in the cooperative ecosystem

coloros.com
    heytapmobi.com
    heytapmobile.com
    heytapdl.com
    allawntech.com
    allawnos.com
    oppomobile.com

coloros.com
    heytapmobi.com
    heytapmobile.com
    heytapdl.com
    allawntech.com
    allawnos.com
    oppomobile.com

Could you please share all the crap app you have disabled?
    I am also getting the info craps sent to OPPO and others 😭
    Oos can be connected to the computer. Install pcconnet and select scanning code to connect. Then use Google's lens code to have a link. Click the link to link to the computer

From what I got from this issue

Don't bother blocking those connections your phone will freeze and won't work properly.

Next time, please use spoiler tags so your post isn't a mile long.

com.facebook.services
    com.android.chrome
    com.netflix.mediaclient
    com.facebook.system
    com.facebook.appmanager
    com.oneplus.gamespace
    com.oneplus.brickmode
    net.oneplus.odm
    net.oneplus.odm.provider
    com.oem.autotest
    com.android.ons
    com.oem.logkitsdservice
    com.oneplus.twspods
    com.oneplus.filemanager
    cn.oneplus.nvbackup
    com.oem.oemlogkit
    com.oneplus.filemanager
    com.oneplus.calculator
    com.oneplus.opscout
    com.oneplus.opshelf
    com.oplus.screenrecorder
    com.oneplus.deskclock
    com.oplus.deepthinker
    com.google.ar.lens
    com.oneplus.gallery
    com.android.egg
    com.google.android.as
    net.oneplus.push
    com.oplus.synergy
    com.android.chrome
    com.oneplus.filemanager
    com.google.android.tts
    com.oplus.games
    com.oneplus.opwlb
    com.oplus.portrait
    com.heytap.accessory
    com.oplus.cast
    com.oplus.cosa
    com.oplus.lfeh
    com.android.traceur
    com.oplus.linker
    com.oplus.logkit
    com.oplus.screenshot

From what I got from this issue for the Universal Android Debloater:
    App Enhancement Services
    If enabled, connects to OPPO servers (icosa-service-eu.allawnos.com) every time a new app is installed. Seems to be mostly focussed on gaming performance optimisation according to the settings description:
    '[...] a service that optimises phone performance for specific apps and game scenarios. [...] frame rates, battery usage, touch sensitivity, network connection, vibration and gameplay assistance features.'
    Can be disabled via hidden setting (Settings -> Search 'App Enhancement Services' -> App Enhancement Services).
    "Advanced"
    HeySynergy
    Disabling this removes 'HeySynergy Screencast' from Quick Settings. HeySynergy seems to be used to/ will be used to connect to OPPO's PC Connect (https://connect.oppo.com/) on OPPO and Realme devices (Not yet officially released? Unclear whether the feature will come to OnePlus devices.). Don't bother downloading 'PC Connect Desktop' if the 'Phone Connect' Quick Settings tile isn't available on your phone. HeySynergy can probably safely removed if Screencast functionality isn't wanted.
    com.oplus.synergy and/ or com.heytap.mcs seem to connect to heytapmobile.com & heytapdl.com frequently. Further investigation needed
    "Advanced"

coloros.com
    heytapmobi.com
    heytapmobile.com
    heytapdl.com
    allawntech.com
    allawnos.com
    oppomobile.com