• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Which custom ROM/Magisk module/kernal is best for extension of the battery life

Search This thread

jayxiao171735

May 31, 2013
Bristol
Dear everyone,

I' ve trapped by the battery issue of my phone. I absolutely love this phone but the battery life is so weak to me. Since my last phone is Mate20p which can be used for 2 days, I feel OP7pro is an only one-day phone and even need to charge twice in a day. However, I find there are so many alternative choices for me like in terms of the kernels, ROMs, etc. I am a new here, just wanna know which project is the best for extending the battery life? Thank you guys so much. Oh, by the way, I expect these projects have not many obvious issues for daily usage.

Kind regard,

johnx818

Aug 16, 2012
Dear everyone,

I' ve trapped by the battery issue of my phone. I absolutely love this phone but the battery life is so weak to me. Since my last phone is Mate20p which can be used for 2 days, I feel OP7pro is an only one-day phone and even need to charge twice in a day. However, I find there are so many alternative choices for me like in terms of the kernels, ROMs, etc. I am a new here, just wanna know which project is the best for extending the battery life? Thank you guys so much. Oh, by the way, I expect these projects have not many obvious issues for daily usage.

Kind regard,

My GM1917's battery life benefitted greatly from just NoLimits Magisk mod debloat. No issues at all. Stock OOS 9.5.11 and stock kernel. Also have forced 90hz and fixed resolution to QHD+.