• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Which FW should i use?

Search This thread

Berserker900

May 7, 2020
Screenshot_2021-10-16-18-04-37-140_com.android.settings.jpg

Hey, so i have this supposedly global ver but the name does say otherwise.
RKHEUXM is EEA....which FW can i flash to upgrade to the latest ver?

Thanks.

crysus

Nov 22, 2009
Yeah, True. EEA is EU and Mi is global. Its confusing. I guess if you try to Update manually with inbuilt Updater (three dot) the Phone will only Flash correct Roms because without open bootloader you cant switch from EU to global oder Chinese etc.

Reactions: Berserker900

mucha.k1994

Dec 29, 2016
It's quite tricky because as I checked with Mi9 you can swap regions hassle free with XiaoMiTool V2. Even with locked BL. Here, with F3 I haven't checked yet because... I'm a bit scared of getting a brick :/

With stock recovery you can easy upgrade (with correct FW ofc). Go to updater app in settings, tap at MIUI12 logo few times until some text appears. Then, 3 dots and choose local file with FW and go ahead with updating. I have done it to 12.5.6 (stable beta).

Berserker900

May 7, 2020
It's quite tricky because as I checked with Mi9 you can swap regions hassle free with XiaoMiTool V2. Even with locked BL. Here, with F3 I haven't checked yet because... I'm a bit scared of getting a brick :/

With stock recovery you can easy upgrade (with correct FW ofc). Go to updater app in settings, tap at MIUI12 logo few times until some text appears. Then, 3 dots and choose local file with FW and go ahead with updating. I have done it to 12.5.6 (stable beta).
There is no beta, it's only stable....if im choosing the correct FW
Screenshot_2021-10-16-21-22-27-981_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg

mucha.k1994

Dec 29, 2016
Apologise, I downloaded it from somewhere else where it shows as stable beta (whatever it is - they also said is stable but not fully send to users).

But yeah, go ahead with full recovery rom. 👍

Berserker900

May 7, 2020
Apologise, I downloaded it from somewhere else where it shows as stable beta (whatever it is - they also said is stable but not fully send to users).

Cheers, downloading rn.

I just click the 3 dots and all should be good? I'm locked with BL also.

Thanks in advance.

mucha.k1994

Dec 29, 2016
Click it and check if you have option like choose update package. If not, you must tap at miui_logo as long and you see 'additional update features are on' notification.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

12.5.6.0 RKHEUXM. Search for poco f3 eea Firmware Download. There are untouched Firmwares.
    Yeah, True. EEA is EU and Mi is global. Its confusing. I guess if you try to Update manually with inbuilt Updater (three dot) the Phone will only Flash correct Roms because without open bootloader you cant switch from EU to global oder Chinese etc.

Click it and check if you have option like choose update package. If not, you must tap at miui_logo as long and you see 'additional update features are on' notification.