Which is the best custom rom for the poco x3???

Search This thread

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
I want to do some rom research in this week until I can unlock bootloader.

I prefer an Android 11 rom but if there's an Android 10 rom that works flawless I will not refuse to install.

Thanks.

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
ArrowOS, I can't stop recommending it enough.
It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box (banking sold, pokemon go and other apps that depend on it work just fine) also NFC payments. Everything just works.
Also timely OTA updates (just be sure to use Orange fox instead of TWRP) and constant 120hz if you so wish.

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box (banking sold, pokemon go and other apps that depend on it work just fine) also NFC payments. Everything just works.
Also timely OTA updates (just be sure to use Orange fox instead of TWRP) and constant 120hz if you so wish.
I'll check it. Thanks.

Reactions: Yepi69

bartun

Feb 8, 2021
I just hate Android 11 ROM's because the 3rd party launcher and gestures issue, but 80% are Android 11. I tested some ROM's and in my opinion, none is perfect.

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore

How is camera? I am on wave os and camera here is kinda average. Only reason i am thinking to switch back to miui is because of camera but MIUI is kinda jittery, wave os is smooth.

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore

Hey, are you still on arrow? What battery temperatures you get? My phone is at 29 on idle and goes to 33 in minutes after i start using it. I think it's a little more than stock mi rom, can you share what temps are you getting?

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey, are you still on arrow? What battery temperatures you get? My phone is at 29 on idle and goes to 33 in minutes after i start using it. I think it's a little more than stock mi rom, can you share what temps are you getting?
26 when idle and I think 30 when using it. I wouldn't worry, this phone has liquid cooling so the heat generated from the CPU shouldn't affect the battery's temperature.

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore
26 when idle and I think 30 when using it. I wouldn't worry, this phone has liquid cooling so the heat generated from the CPU shouldn't affect the battery's temperature.
Yeah i understand it has liquid cooling but why mine is at 28 even on idle state? Maybe i should factory reset?
Also are you on stock kernel or f1xy? Besides what's the room temperature at your location? That might also be a factor. Here it's around 15C
Alo I'm in auto brightness with 120hz forced. What are yiur setting?

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Yeah i understand it has liquid cooling but why mine is at 28 even on idle state? Maybe i should factory reset?
Also are you on stock kernel or f1xy? Besides what's the room temperature at your location? That might also be a factor. Here it's around 15C
Room temperature is 22.7C°. I'm using auto brightness with 120hz forced, I'm using ArrowOS's stock kernel instead of F1xy (deep sleep bugs made me reinstall the original stock kernel).

Reactions: ramnoob

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I wouldn't worry much about room temperatures, those are healthy temperatures either way and everything's a factor for those:
Room temperature
Hands temperature
Case you're using
Apps you're using
If it doesn't go over 40C° then it's not something to worry about.

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore
Room temperature is 22.7C°. I'm using auto brightness with 120hz forced, I'm using ArrowOS's stock kernel instead of F1xy (deep sleep bugs made me reinstall the original stock kernel).
It's like 26C here and my phone is at 34C rn (tho I'm using it for like 30 mins now)
I think i should reflash or factory reset.

I get your point about temperature but if i play a game on it, i think it'll cross 40 since it's reaching 34 35 on normal use (fb, whatsapp)

I moved from stock miui 12.0.7, flashed rom, cleaned system in orange fox.

In what order did you flash?

Sorry for bothering you tho

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
It's like 26C here and my phone is at 34C rn (tho I'm using it for like 30 mins now)
I think i should reflash or factory reset.

I get your point about temperature but if i play a game on it, i think it'll cross 40 since it's reaching 34 35 on normal use (fb, whatsapp)

I moved from stock miui 12.0.7, flashed rom, cleaned system in orange fox.

In what order did you flash?

Sorry for bothering you tho
It's ok, I like helping.
As of now, I don't trust F1xy's kernel just yet, can't have my personal froze deep freeze like that (I depend on my alarms for work too much).
I did the same as you:
MIUI
Orange fox
Wiped everything
Installed ArrowOS
Format Data

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore
It's ok, I like helping.
As of now, I don't trust F1xy's kernel just yet, can't have my personal froze deep freeze like that (I depend on my alarms for work too much).
I did the same as you:
MIUI
Orange fox
Wiped everything
Installed ArrowOS
Format Data
Thank you so much.
I flashed f1xy just like an hour back to check temps, temps are still there. Not sure about alarm but everything else js working ok for me, i receive instant notifications, ambient display on etc
I think I'll wait for today's nightly and flash it clean.

Reactions: Yepi69

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
It's ok, I like helping.
I did the same as you:
MIUI
Orange fox
Wiped everything
Installed ArrowOS
Format Data
Thank you so much.
I flashed f1xy just like an hour back to check temps, temps are still there. Not sure about alarm but everything else js working ok for me, i receive instant notifications, ambient display on etc

So, do you recommend ArrowOS? I have also see CrDroid rom and don't know which to pick.

Also, what version of Orangefox have you installed? I see in the thread in the OP there is a "OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha" and in page 6 there is a "OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta"

Tomorrow expirates the 7 days wait to unlock the bootloader and will install everything

Reactions: Yepi69 and ramnoob

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore
So, do you recommend ArrowOS? I have also see CrDroid rom and don't know which to pick.

Tomorrow expirates the 7 days wait to unlock the bootloader and will install everything
I haven't tried crDroid, I've tried evolution and wave os.

Out of all these, i prefer arrow. Arrow is smooth, devs are active, updates are daily (optional tho, you can easily turn off auto update or set reminder for it)

I think try all the roms and choose what suits you best.

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
I haven't tried crDroid, I've tried evolution and wave os.

Out of all these, i prefer arrow. Arrow is smooth, devs are active, updates are daily (optional tho, you can easily turn off auto update or set reminder for it)

I think try all the roms and choose what suits you best.

I have just edited the comment, but you are faster hahaha :D

Also, what version of Orangefox have you installed? I see in the thread in the OP there is a "OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha" and in page 6 there is a "OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta"

Will try this Arrow and see if it suits me

ramnoob

Sep 14, 2014
lahore
I have just edited the comment, but you are faster hahaha :D

Will try this Arrow and see if it suits me
Haha np, I'm not sure about the orangefox version i have. I followed this tutorial to install orangefox, try this. (Tutorial isn't in english but is straight forward, in case you need help, we're all here at xda haha)

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro

I do. I haven't used others because they aren't Safety net certified thus some apps will not work (banking apps, NFC payments, nintendo games) and this one is fully legit.

Zleilndka5

Feb 19, 2021
Hi ! I have a Poco and I want to install ArrowOs.

I have never installed Custom Rom, I have a question about security.

Can I use this Rom without danger ? Can I use bank app ? Is there a risk for my bank data ? My passwords ?

I just want to install OrangeFox Recovery and ArrowOs. No root, no magisk. Just the Rom.

Thanks !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, do you know any ROM of Android 10 for Poco X3 Pro? I really want to downgrade from Android 11 to 10
    So far I don't think there's any ROMs for Poco X3 Pro let alone Android 10 because the device differs from X3 NFC and it came with Android 11
    It's ok, I like helping.
    I did the same as you:
    MIUI
    Orange fox
    Wiped everything
    Installed ArrowOS
    Format Data
    Thank you so much.

I'll check it. Thanks.
    I cannot help you because I use version 11.

Maybe that's one of the many bugs that they have to fix...

In arrow 11, 1 year after I installed it, I charge the phone every 2 days, and get 7-8 hours of screen time, Bluetooth on all the time connected to smart watch, a lot of spotify sounding through speakers, I play some games, wifi and 4G all the time... I think it is a really good battery life.Maybe there is an issue with the firmware I am using.
    oh my bad I failed to mention I flashed the latest Arrow os 11 I am getting extremely bad battery life but there is no problem with the hardware because the SOT is fine on pixel experience.