Which is the best custom rom for the poco x3???

Search This thread

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
What custom ROM would you recommend to install if we talked about migration from xiaomi.eu?
I have arrowos android 11 version since I opened this thread.
For me the best rom by far.

Pixel experience is a really good one, but has less options than arrow.

I will install arrow 12 when it has less bugs, for the moment arrow 11 the best for me.

haseebzahid123

Aug 12, 2015
Islamabad
I recently flashed the arrow os latest build with frimware 12.5.5.0 and I am getting very terrible battery life anyone knows the reason behind it?
I have arrowos android 11 version since I opened this thread.
For me the best rom by far.

Pixel experience is a really good one, but has less options than arrow.

I will install arrow 12 when it has less bugs, for the moment arrow 11 the best for me.

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
I recently flashed the arrow os latest build with frimware 12.5.5.0 and I am getting very terrible battery life anyone knows the reason behind it?
I cannot help you because I use version 11.

Maybe that's one of the many bugs that they have to fix...

In arrow 11, 1 year after I installed it, I charge the phone every 2 days, and get 7-8 hours of screen time, Bluetooth on all the time connected to smart watch, a lot of spotify sounding through speakers, I play some games, wifi and 4G all the time... I think it is a really good battery life.

Reactions: Fatalemperor

haseebzahid123

Aug 12, 2015
Islamabad

In arrow 11, 1 year after I installed it, I charge the phone every 2 days, and get 7-8 hours of screen time, Bluetooth on all the time connected to smart watch, a lot of spotify sounding through speakers, I play some games, wifi and 4G all the time... I think it is a really good battery life.Maybe there is an issue with the firmware I am using.
oh my bad I failed to mention I flashed the latest Arrow os 11 I am getting extremely bad battery life but there is no problem with the hardware because the SOT is fine on pixel experience.

Reactions: Fatalemperor

Fatalemperor

Mar 10, 2022

In arrow 11, 1 year after I installed it, I charge the phone every 2 days, and get 7-8 hours of screen time, Bluetooth on all the time connected to smart watch, a lot of spotify sounding through speakers, I play some games, wifi and 4G all the time... I think it is a really good battery life.
Yeah I actually have the same issue I flashed Arrow os 11 with frimware 12.5.5.0 and I also experienced terrible SOT.
Maybe the firmware is the issue not sure really.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ArrowOS, I can't stop recommending it enough.
    It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box (banking sold, pokemon go and other apps that depend on it work just fine) also NFC payments. Everything just works.
    Also timely OTA updates (just be sure to use Orange fox instead of TWRP) and constant 120hz if you so wish.
    Hey, do you know any ROM of Android 10 for Poco X3 Pro? I really want to downgrade from Android 11 to 10
    So far I don't think there's any ROMs for Poco X3 Pro let alone Android 10 because the device differs from X3 NFC and it came with Android 11
    It's ok, I like helping.
    As of now, I don't trust F1xy's kernel just yet, can't have my personal froze deep freeze like that (I depend on my alarms for work too much).
    I did the same as you:
    MIUI
    Orange fox
    Wiped everything
    Installed ArrowOS
    Format Data
    Thank you so much.
    I flashed f1xy just like an hour back to check temps, temps are still there. Not sure about alarm but everything else js working ok for me, i receive instant notifications, ambient display on etc
    I think I'll wait for today's nightly and flash it clean.

So, do you recommend ArrowOS? I have also see CrDroid rom and don't know which to pick.

Also, what version of Orangefox have you installed? I see in the thread in the OP there is a "OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha" and in page 6 there is a "OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta"

Tomorrow expirates the 7 days wait to unlock the bootloader and will install everything
    ArrowOS, I can't stop recommending it enough.
    It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box (banking sold, pokemon go and other apps that depend on it work just fine) also NFC payments. Everything just works.
    Also timely OTA updates (just be sure to use Orange fox instead of TWRP) and constant 120hz if you so wish.
    I'll check it. Thanks.

In arrow 11, 1 year after I installed it, I charge the phone every 2 days, and get 7-8 hours of screen time, Bluetooth on all the time connected to smart watch, a lot of spotify sounding through speakers, I play some games, wifi and 4G all the time... I think it is a really good battery life.Maybe there is an issue with the firmware I am using.
    oh my bad I failed to mention I flashed the latest Arrow os 11 I am getting extremely bad battery life but there is no problem with the hardware because the SOT is fine on pixel experience.