Which is the best custom rom for the poco x3???

Search This thread

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
Hi ! I have a Poco and I want to install ArrowOs.

I have never installed Custom Rom, I have a question about security.

Can I use this Rom without danger ? Can I use bank app ? Is there a risk for my bank data ? My passwords ?

I just want to install OrangeFox Recovery and ArrowOs. No root, no magisk. Just the Rom.

Thanks !!!
Arrow os has the safetynet check out of the box, so you can install all you say without problem. Bank app works flawless and also nfc payment, Microsoft teams...

Zleilndka5

Feb 19, 2021
Thank you for your reply !

What is Safetynet? Can you explain please ???

I understand that I can install all applications thanks to passing the Safetynet test. But is there any risk for my bank account and my passwords?

No risk of waking up one morning with my bank account without money? (thief)

Is there more risk of hack with a custom rom?

Thank you very much !!!

lebigmac

Account currently disabled
Jan 31, 2017
@Zleilndka5
If you are so worried about your private data being compromised by a 3rd party ROM why not build a custom AOSP ROM yourself and flash it to your device? The source code is available online.

Zleilndka5

Feb 19, 2021
@lebigmac

Hello ! Thank you for your reply !

This is the first time that I am interested in this subject.

I don't know how it works in terms of security.

How are security updates integrated in official roms vs custom roms ?

I have no doubts about the quality of the work of the developers of ArrowOs !

I would just like to know how it works to protect private data !

Thanks again ! :)

TopGEO

Jan 26, 2021
I want to do some rom research in this week until I can unlock bootloader.

I prefer an Android 11 rom but if there's an Android 10 rom that works flawless I will not refuse to install.

Thanks.
Hello, im interested about MiCam included rom.
I want rom where is included Miui Camera, stock camera from Miui stock rom.
Ancient os have this, but ancient have problem , it cant read some languages (i asked developer, he told it cant be fixed)
So can anyone suggest me any rom where is included Miui camera ? (If u know then please reply me, if not then dont advice me ANX cam, it cant use more than 16 mp)

• Wow
Reactions: GAMIEX YT

chem20

Jul 27, 2013
Hi ! I have a Poco and I want to install ArrowOs.

I have never installed Custom Rom, I have a question about security.

Can I use this Rom without danger ? Can I use bank app ? Is there a risk for my bank data ? My passwords ?

I just want to install OrangeFox Recovery and ArrowOs. No root, no magisk. Just the Rom.

Thanks !!!
I have a question too

ibrahm24

May 13, 2021
Which rom is best (battery & performance) as of current builds?

I've read LineageOS is very stable and everything works but if you need safetynet you have to use magisk, crDroid has new cool features such as CABC and passes safetynet out of the box, arrowOS also passes safetynet but rom lags and nfc doesn't work.

Last edited:

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
Which rom is best (battery & performance) as of current builds?

I've read LineageOS is very stable and everything works but if you need safetynet you have to use magisk, crDroid has new cool features such as CABC and passes safetynet out of the box, arrowOS also passes safetynet but rom lags and nfc doesn't work.
I have arrowOS, it doesn't lag at all, not a single time and NFC works perfect.

But I have a problem with the autolock display, because sometimes (I think randomly as I don't know the real cause) the display doesn't autolock after the 30 seconds timeout I have in the settings and the display keeps always on. A restart solves the problem for some time until it happens again.

I am the only one with this problem hahaha. Maybe if a make a clean install it would solve but the rom beside that works perfectly and I don't really want to lose everything I have on my mobile

Reactions: ibrahm24

sturges

Apr 14, 2021
ArrowOS, I can't stop recommending it enough.
It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box
I'm using crDroid only for that. Did you try the latest ArrowOS build? Does it still pass Safetynet without magisk? (google changed HW check a few days ago)

tahmid07

Feb 10, 2017
Dhaka
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
OnePlus 8T
Hello all the amazing people. Sorry to revive this old thread but i need one suggestion. Is there any pure stock or caf based A11 rom with only safetynet fix? I will install the minimal gapps (Pico) and use all other stock apps. any stable recommendation? i dont want google dialer or messeging apps.

Reactions: boudjemas

ruchimes

Jul 27, 2016
What custom ROM would you recommend to install if we talked about migration from xiaomi.eu?
I have arrowos android 11 version since I opened this thread.
For me the best rom by far.

Pixel experience is a really good one, but has less options than arrow.

I will install arrow 12 when it has less bugs, for the moment arrow 11 the best for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box (banking sold, pokemon go and other apps that depend on it work just fine) also NFC payments. Everything just works.
    Also timely OTA updates (just be sure to use Orange fox instead of TWRP) and constant 120hz if you so wish.
    Hey, do you know any ROM of Android 10 for Poco X3 Pro? I really want to downgrade from Android 11 to 10
    So far I don't think there's any ROMs for Poco X3 Pro let alone Android 10 because the device differs from X3 NFC and it came with Android 11
    It's ok, I like helping.
    As of now, I don't trust F1xy's kernel just yet, can't have my personal froze deep freeze like that (I depend on my alarms for work too much).
    I did the same as you:
    MIUI
    Orange fox
    Wiped everything
    Installed ArrowOS
    Format Data
    Thank you so much.
    I flashed f1xy just like an hour back to check temps, temps are still there. Not sure about alarm but everything else js working ok for me, i receive instant notifications, ambient display on etc
    I think I'll wait for today's nightly and flash it clean.

So, do you recommend ArrowOS? I have also see CrDroid rom and don't know which to pick.

Also, what version of Orangefox have you installed? I see in the thread in the OP there is a "OrangeFox-R11.0_6_Alpha" and in page 6 there is a "OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta"

Tomorrow expirates the 7 days wait to unlock the bootloader and will install everything
    It's Android 11, it's silky smooth fast, has Safetynet certification right out of the box (banking sold, pokemon go and other apps that depend on it work just fine) also NFC payments. Everything just works.
    Also timely OTA updates (just be sure to use Orange fox instead of TWRP) and constant 120hz if you so wish.
    I'll check it. Thanks.
    Would you recommend any A13 rom nowadays? Maybe pixelos?
    They are all beta, at best. Many apps don't work with Android 13 or have bugs.

If you use your phone productively, it's way too early to upgrade