• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Which is the best #ROM for my Lenovo Zuk Z2 +.

Search This thread

PrincE..

Mar 14, 2016
Delhi
I want to get rid of heating issue.
there is no heat issues, if you doesn't play game like pubg. In the 1st boot your device may gets heat but after settling the rom(after 2,3 reboot) device temperature will be normal.
Screenshot_CPU_Z_20180422_194022.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Haider**

bordi21

Mar 28, 2012
I recomand bootleggers to, compared to aex general performance and battery is the same if not a little better, the AEX dev is working realy hard to bring treble suport to the device so rom is not as obtimized as it can be. The biggest difference is the gaming performance, on bootleggers its very good. The only problem with bootleggers is the stuttering in recent apps.

Reactions: Haider**

alchemist83

Sep 8, 2012
UK
LMAO, all this with the BL ROM. Yer if your a fan boy and go along cos they all are type then sure, go with that. I've tried almost all the ROMS here, including STOCK. STOCK or Jaguar are the best. IMO - > obviously. Jaguar is updated the fullest - this Dev has worked out the problems. My 1st go on BL = fail. Didnt do sound Mod. On Jaguar already built in. Great performance, battery, no bloat. Looks simple and plain to start, but trust thats all you want, less can go wrong. Genuinely try Bootleggers and Jaguar. Both easy and good. Then pick. I'd say its between them 2 if your not looking to mess about.

Haider**

Jan 10, 2018
LMAO, all this with the BL ROM. Yer if your a fan boy and go along cos they all are type then sure, go with that. I've tried almost all the ROMS here, including STOCK. STOCK or Jaguar are the best. IMO - > obviously. Jaguar is updated the fullest - this Dev has worked out the problems. My 1st go on BL = fail. Didnt do sound Mod. On Jaguar already built in. Great performance, battery, no bloat. Looks simple and plain to start, but trust thats all you want, less can go wrong. Genuinely try Bootleggers and Jaguar. Both easy and good. Then pick. I'd say its between them 2 if your not looking to mess about.
Bro battery backup is not so good im my Bootlegger Rom.

NaXal

Oct 31, 2017
Kolkata
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 8T
The main reason for going Custom ROM is to satisfy different needs compare to Stock where the phone maker tries to satisfy all with a balance setup.

ZUI is really poor compare any well established Custom ROM both interms of performance, features or stability.

Infact, rarely you get to see stock ROM having more bugs than most of the Custom ROM.

I am no expert here & neither I have tried many Custom ROM. It's been just couple of days for me with Pixel Exp ROM + AR Beast kernel. I am really amazed to see the difference between Stock 2.5 Indian ROM vs PE ROM + AR Beast kernel.

You like it or not, no matter how many suggestion you get, you will end up trying few configuration (ROM or ROM+Kernel) before finding the best suitable stuff for your need.

Yes, writting (question) down parameters of your requirements along with lot of reading (ROM threads for user comments) may help you zero into couple of possible candidates between so many options.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't want to flash so many rom to know its performance , battery life etc.So please guys suggest me #THE BEST ROM.
    I have flashed and experienced many ROMs. At present I felt the bootleggers ROM to be exactly what I was looking for. You can try it, you will like it.
    I am loving bootleggers for now. Great stability with most features working. Safety Net passes even with Dev Options and usb debugging on. Best at the moment.
    I don't want to flash so many rom to know its performance , battery life etc.So please guys suggest me #THE BEST ROM.
    if you are not a gamer try latest version of aex. Every thing is ok with most useful features.
    I want to get rid of heating issue.
    there is no heat issues, if you doesn't play game like pubg. In the 1st boot your device may gets heat but after settling the rom(after 2,3 reboot) device temperature will be normal.
    Screenshot_CPU_Z_20180422_194022.png
    I recomand bootleggers to, compared to aex general performance and battery is the same if not a little better, the AEX dev is working realy hard to bring treble suport to the device so rom is not as obtimized as it can be. The biggest difference is the gaming performance, on bootleggers its very good. The only problem with bootleggers is the stuttering in recent apps.