• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

which N960N software version does support the DUOS (2 sim card)

Search This thread

redha4454

Dec 2, 2019
Greeting
I am looking if the N960N NOTE 9 Korean version does support the DUOS, I have a Samsung note 9 which is ( second hand ) definitely support 2 sims, it is written on the back cover DUOS, and the sim card tray is showing sim 1 and sim2 written on it , also the device back shows 2 IEMI but same numbers, when I got the phone I noticed that it is rooted ( which I don't like), so flashed it with oden to original stock firmware, but got problem that the Korean version of the software is not showing nither the sim manager or 2 sims IMEI numbers like before , now I am looking for a software (stock) which may bring the 2nd sim card slot back, any suggestion or numbers or versions ?

the version I used until now:-
1- N960NKSU3CSI2_N960NOKR3CSI2_KOO
2-N960NKSU3CSJ1_N960NOKR3CSJ1_KOO

regards

Alnashief99

May 23, 2012
Greeting
I am looking if the N960N NOTE 9 Korean version does support the DUOS, I have a Samsung note 9 which is ( second hand ) definitely support 2 sims, it is written on the back cover DUOS, and the sim card tray is showing sim 1 and sim2 written on it , also the device back shows 2 IEMI but same numbers, when I got the phone I noticed that it is rooted ( which I don't like), so flashed it with oden to original stock firmware, but got problem that the Korean version of the software is not showing nither the sim manager or 2 sims IMEI numbers like before , now I am looking for a software (stock) which may bring the 2nd sim card slot back, any suggestion or numbers or versions ?

regards

download sam info in the playstore so you can see what's the real Model of your phone and origin, then download the firmware in sammobile and flash it

Reactions: redha4454

redha4454

Dec 2, 2019
download sam info in the playstore so you can see what's the real Model of your phone and origin, then download the firmware in sammobile and flash it

i did now and get only the info that I know , i need the build number of the framware that will show the 2nd sim card slote , I mean the Korean device that run 2 sim cards what is the framware version that it does run ?

redha4454

Dec 2, 2019
Hi redha i have the same note 9 (n960n) doble sim.. can u tell me how did you flash and what room did u used ?
thank you
süre, you go to DR KATAN procedure fır detailed one , but will go quickly with this :-
unlock OEM on developer option ( this is the hardest part as long as it wont just appears when you go developments,
then you go download the patched oden version ,
then you boot download mode and flash the TWRP recovery file , you need to press vol up and baxby and power when pressing start on odin , after that you will be in the recovery mode and able to flash the Dr Katan rom , you will see 2nd sim working in his rom

redha4454

Dec 2, 2019
hello there ,
I cannot post link due to reputation, but i will guide you to the right way , in google search for dr ketan rom n960 note 9 , then you there download the rom file and put keep in computer , then go To developers option and unlock OEM , then get The Patched version of oden and follow these steps :-
1- download TERP recovery file from official site for the note 9 latest version
2-open oden and choose the recovery file you downloaded as AP file
3- power off the phone , hardly press power button + volume down and connect the cable from computer to the phone , the phone will boot to download mode.
4-press power + volume up together , and press start , wait until your phone will boot to recovery mode , after that you need to WIPE EVERYTHING OFF FROM YOUR PHONE , i will suggest you keep copy of phone with smart switch.
5- from here you can flash the rom you downloaded before by copy it to phone via cable and flash it as any other rom
NOTE THAT THIS MAY DAMAGE YOUR PHONE AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE OF THAT , YOU DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK....
after phone boots you will be able to use your 2nd sim
Happy flashing

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greeting

regards