• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Which Person Helped Most

Search This thread

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi
digvijaykumar123 helped most for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q I Thanked To digvijaykumar123
I have brick my phone by Framework but I unbricked My Phone Through digvijaykumar123 trick
Thanxxx DIGVIJAYKUMAR123 :thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
digvijaykumar123 helped most for Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q I Thanked To digvijaykumar123
I have brick my phone by Framework but I unbricked My Phone Through digvijaykumar123 trick
Thanxxx DIGVIJAYKUMAR123 :thumbup:

dude... stop this noob **** okay? we know he's a great dev. stop spamming the forums with your useless posts

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
This is not noob :mad: I Really Want Thanx To digvijaykumar123

what is the need to make a new thread? why not personally message? i dont even know what you're trying to do.. just refrain from such posts...
im sure digyvijaykumar would agree... im not trying to flood over your development.. but nobody would want forums to be spammed with thanks threads.. :|

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi
what is the need to make a new thread? why not personally message? i dont even know what you're trying to do.. just refrain from such posts...
im sure digyvijaykumar would agree... im not trying to flood over your development.. but nobody would want forums to be spammed with thanks threads.. :|

Why You Jealous Him :eek: