Which phone you had before the S8 ?

Search This thread

snydersdoc

Jul 5, 2017
www.docsnyderspage.com
S2,S3,M7,M8,S6Edge,6p

The S8+ is my best Samsung phone so far. When it comes to Software, Samsung usually sucks but the current state is pretty neat.
If they'd managed to add onscreen fingerprint sensor on the Note8, I'd probably give that a try, but as things look right now, I'll stick to my S8.
EssentialPhone might become an option, too.

x-geo

Jan 20, 2011
Bogota
Redmi K20 Pro
LG G5, Xiaomi Mi5S, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, HTC 10, Nexus 6, HTC M8, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z1, Sony Xperia ZL, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S4 GPE, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus G, Sony Xperia S

mla123

Apr 2, 2011
1. Oneplus 3
2. LG G4
3. S5
4. LG G3
5. S4
6. S2

Now on S8. Feels good to be back to Samsung after a long time although I miss the snappiness and dash charging on Oneplus 3

Abaddon

Mar 17, 2011
House Avernus
had the Oneplus 3T and the s7 Edge. they were beasts in their own way. loved the 3T because of it's rom community. while the s7 edge has better camera, display and battery. the s8 is a perfect phone. loved the design, feel and everythng, wish we could have aosp based rom soon w/ good quality cam but that's too much knowing we have a samsung :p

mhill1986

Jul 10, 2015
1. LG G6
2. iPhone 7
3. Note 7
4. S7 edge
5. Note 7
6. S7
7. G4
8. Amazon Fire Phone
9. LG Optimus V

I switched from the G6 because I wanted to get a taste of the S8 before the Note8 comes out. This will help me decide whether to go with the Note or the new iPhone. So far, I've really enjoyed the s8. I was wary because all the s8 phones I tried in store stuttered a lot, but since I installed Nova launcher, it had been pretty smooth--very comparable to the G6. I'm a happy camper.

sindresv

Jul 26, 2008
Volda
HTC 10

I'm switching to U11 now because even if the S8 is a great device ,except for some major flaws (fingerprint reader++), the software just can't measure up to HTC. The S8 looks best with the beautiful screen, but after trying the U11 I don't think it is the best :) I gave the S8 almost three months, but the fingerprint location, the bad iris and face unlock and the stuttering software makes me switch when I know there is a phone that fixes those problems for me :)

Reactions: rogcaw82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC 10, thinking about going back.
    Which device were you using before buying this beast ? Are you happy with the upgrade so far ?
    Nokia 3310

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    Mind to explain why?
    Im currently on a htc 10 but htcs update policy really bothers me.

I'm one of those no headphones jack, no buy people. It was one of the main reason of buying the phone. The audio experience is not what I expected on the s8. I feel like using USB for audio is more of a lazy cop-out rather than coming together and making a new standard. We will be using dongles forever because USB changes every couple of years. It doesn't have the staying power of 3.5mm Jack.

Another thing is that I'm scared of breaking this phone, the edges makes me paranoid. I like the overall feel of it, but my coworker cracked his s7 edge and that didn't help put my mind at ease.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone