Question which rom do you suggest i install? noob here

Search This thread

winox

Aug 15, 2021
i have M2103K19C camellia, my phone started to slow down etc. whic rom i must install?

fb4649bb-42cb-4b96-a4ab-fd4002cb2e10.jpg
2c5c6a14-8605-42d9-803b-bc7d776b94cf.jpg

BDTG

Apr 10, 2022
thank you guys, do you know how i can backup my imei?
go to this forum, i think you posted in the wrong forum

I think crdroid better
pixel experience is the best for those who start out modding their phones, having the most stock android experience, or have a responsive, stable, bug-free experience on their devices.

it has less bugs due to it having less implemented features (customizations, etc) and is overall more stable and newbie friendly.
its @winox preference if he prefers to have a simple usage on his phone or have some implementations that offer more user experience at the cost of some small perfomance sacrifice.

crdroid offers enough customization options like derpfest, evolutionx, project elixir and etc, nothing excessive and out of the box like ancient os which causes notable (ui) issues from my experience, so there shouldnt be such a big difference in the performance with useful settings to customize its likings.

remember, more customization = more lag and instability, specially on lower end phones running 4GB ram

go to this forum, i think you posted in the wrong forum
Chinese firmware names the device as Redmi Note 10 due to it being sold branded as that. if you check the first screenshot, clearly its a camellia device

Reactions: winox and tearex

winox

Aug 15, 2021
pixel experience is the best for those who start out modding their phones, having the most stock android experience, or have a responsive, stable, bug-free experience on their devices.

it has less bugs due to it having less implemented features (customizations, etc) and is overall more stable and newbie friendly.
its @winox preference if he prefers to have a simple usage on his phone or have some implementations that offer more user experience at the cost of some small perfomance sacrifice.

crdroid offers enough customization options like derpfest, evolutionx, project elixir and etc, nothing excessive and out of the box like ancient os which causes notable (ui) issues from my experience, so there shouldnt be such a big difference in the performance with useful settings to customize its likings.

remember, more customization = more lag and instability, specially on lower end phones running 4GB ram

Chinese firmware names the device as Redmi Note 10 due to it being sold branded as that. if you check the first screenshot, clearly its a camellia device
i appreciate for your answer

im trying backup my imei with https://t.me/Myst33dBuilds/718 this but i got this error, do u know why? how can i back up my imei :(

edit: i did it...
f13c000e-d102-4f92-ad5a-12e708a1a852.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts