Which ROM/ Kernel for Batterie Usage? +exfat

Which ROM? (Pls add you prefered kernel in thread)

• MIUI

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • DotOS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AOSP

• Cardinal

• Linage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resurrection Remix

• Pixel Exp

• Other Custom ROM

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Cassiar

Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys,

as you see in the topic I want to ask for your opinion. I dont need a lot of performance (I dont play much games on my phone). I prefer long batterie life and want to use my exfat sd card.

I unbriked my phone ~4 hours ago and tried the new Miui 10. Miui 10 says my sd card is corrupted and I'm sure if I format it through MIUI it won't be longer exfat.
My last ROM DotOS worked well with my sd card but I got extreme low batterie life.
Now I installed DotOS with Stormguard (NO-OC) Kernel but after I boot it says "There's a problem with you phone..." sad

What would you recommend? Miui/ Custom ROM?

nongthaihoang

May 20, 2018
Thủ Dầu Một
i'm used to be a fan of customizations. I tried many Roms but in the end i realized the most i need is stability and battery.
Just like you, i dont play game, just web, youtube and messenger. I keep my phone clean and simple without sacrify things that make life easier such as auto brightness, google assistant always on.
i'm using Pixel Experience. Not sure about exfat but i got ~ 3 hours SOT for 20% of battery.
Hope this help.

MyNameIsRage

Dec 24, 2017
Hell
Los extended has always been my goto oreo rom for super awesome battery life. 10 hrs sot on average when other oreo roms gave 6 or 4 on average.

NATO66613

Aug 3, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro
I need to explain first that i am dev of thies rom/kernel. I presonaliy use my own DU with baracuda kernel EAS ( ships in rom) other then that i used revolt with RR by endless