Question Which ROM to replace?

Search This thread

Hải Hay Ho

May 17, 2021
I think until now, everyone that has received the F3 and use it for at least a couple days to weeks will agree with me that this phone is a joke. The hardware pretty much top tier, and this is the reason we buy it. However, the software is a real piece of crap. I have never used a phone with so many "irritating features" like this one: weak vibration, weird proximity sensor, brightness-dimming is just not working properly, notification error, and the list goes on...

I do not know if POCO will work on fixing anything anything in the near future, or if they care about this at all (correct me if the company speaks or addresses about any of the issues). In my opinion this is not a cheap ass phone (I paid around $400), therefore it should be finished better, not negligently like what we experience.

So back to the question which ROM is a good replacement for the MIUI 12 (I'm on 12.0.3 global) until let's say (if) MIUI 13 fixes some problems. I feel like this phone brought me back to the old days when I had to install custom ROM to escape the mediocre default one.

Last edited:

arifqur

• Nov 12, 2005
    I think until now, everyone that has received the F3 and use it for at least a couple days to weeks will agree with me that this phone is a joke. The hardware pretty much top tier, and this is the reason we buy it. However, the software is a real piece of crap. I have never used a phone with so many "irritating features" like this one: weak vibration, weird proximity sensor, brightness-dimming is just not working properly, notification error, and the list goes on...

I do not know if POCO will work on fixing anything anything in the near future, or if they care about this at all (correct me if the company speaks or addresses about any of the issues). In my opinion this is not a cheap ass phone (I paid around $400), therefore it should be finished better, not negligently like what we experience.

So back to the question which ROM is a good replacement for the MIUI 12 (I'm on 12.0.3 global) until let's say (if) MIUI 13 fixes some problems. I feel like this phone brings me to the old days when I had to install custom ROM to escape the mediocre default one.
    Go for Hos aka HentaiOS

Go for Hos aka HentaiOS
    HOS is not open source and has been banned from XDA. Part of this is due to the rude developer in charge of it. Personally I recommend Havoc OS (however I'm biased having built it and shared it). However, crdroid, pixel extended and pixel experience are all good.

choobs95

Oct 10, 2010
    HOS is not open source and has been banned from XDA. Part of this is due to the rude developer in charge of it. Personally I recommend Havoc OS (however I'm biased having built it and shared it). However, crdroid, pixel extended and pixel experience are all good.
    Does Havoc OS have gcam pre installed??

zaki789

Jul 22, 2019

So back to the question which ROM is a good replacement for the MIUI 12 (I'm on 12.0.3 global) until let's say (if) MIUI 13 fixes some problems. I feel like this phone brought me back to the old days when I had to install custom ROM to escape the mediocre default one.
    Miui 12 sucks ass the haptic is week is eu.rom better or not

amr125

• Aug 27, 2012
    Dammam

I replaced the Global Rom with Indonesia Rom and I am happy with it because it has mi phone app and mi messaging app instead of google apps.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone