Which rom works for NXT-L09?

Search This thread

tknguyencsu@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
I have a mate 8 NXT-L09. Which rom will work for this model? I already tried three roms: KangVIP-Slim-B352, NXT-L29-B320-STOCK, and TM8B331 and the phone just stop at the stage "Your device is booting now" for more than 10 minutes without continue. Thanks for your reply.

grofock

Sep 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have a mate 8 NXT-L09. Which rom will work for this model? I already tried three roms: KangVIP-Slim-B352, NXT-L29-B320-STOCK, and TM8B331 and the phone just stop at the stage "Your device is booting now" for more than 10 minutes without continue. Thanks for your reply.
What is your complete model? If it ends by B1xx you can't flash B3xx rom until you update to NXT-L09CxxxB3xx stock rom.

Sent from my NEXT using XDA-Developers mobile app

tknguyencsu

Mar 3, 2010
Diamond Bar
www.csupomona.edu
so how did you go? successfully install custom rom? much better? please share your review

Yes, I follow the procedure update to B3xx first before install custom rom. I am now on KangVIP 368 rom and I am quite happy with this rom. The performance and battery life are quite decent. Even though there is new KangVIP 386 rom I will stay with the current 368 rom for awhile.

erwinsie

May 29, 2005
SyDnEy
Yes, I follow the procedure update to B3xx first before install custom rom. I am now on KangVIP 368 rom and I am quite happy with this rom. The performance and battery life are quite decent. Even though there is new KangVIP 386 rom I will stay with the current 368 rom for awhile.

ah thanks good to know custom rom is exist for L09. Kangvip is the best for our L09, correct?
by the way, you are not worry about not able to use android pay or (i read) difficulties to re-lock the bootloader in the future?
also where can you get older version of kangvip? i heard 357 is the best

Last edited:

rophiroth

Dec 11, 2010
If im on b580 should I downgrade? or there's a kangvip580 version for L09? thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is your complete model? If it ends by B1xx you can't flash B3xx rom until you update to NXT-L09CxxxB3xx stock rom.

Sent from my NEXT using XDA-Developers mobile app