• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Which version of Google Play service and Google Play Store.

Search This thread

pegasoc

Ciao,
Ho aggiornato la ROM Syberia alla versione 4.7 e da allora continuo a ricevere il messaggio che Google Play Store continua a bloccarsi.
Ho già provato a pulire le modifiche, riavviare, disinstallare Google Play Service e Google Play Store e installare altre versioni ma non riesco a risolverlo.
Ho notato che non riesco nemmeno a navigare in internet anche con browser come Firefox che danno l'errore di connessione ma la connessione c'è (wi-fi e dati).
Ho visto che nelle impostazioni non c'è account e non mi permette di crearne uno.

Ho provato a chiedere nella sezione ROM ma probabilmente non c'è nessuno oggi che possa aiutarmi.
Qualcuno ha idea di come posso risolvere questo problema?

Translation as below:

Hello,
I updated the Syberia ROM to version 4.7 and since then I keep getting the message that the Google Play Store keeps crashing.
I have already tried to clean the changes, reboot, uninstall Google Play Service and Google Play Store and install other versions but I can't fix it.
I noticed that I can't even surf the internet even with browsers like Firefox that give the connection error but the connection is there (wi-fi and data).
I saw that in the settings there is no account and it does not allow me to create one.

I tried asking in the ROM section but there is probably no one today who can help me.
Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciao,
Ho aggiornato la ROM Syberia alla versione 4.7 e da allora continuo a ricevere il messaggio che Google Play Store continua a bloccarsi.
Ho già provato a pulire le modifiche, riavviare, disinstallare Google Play Service e Google Play Store e installare altre versioni ma non riesco a risolverlo.
Ho notato che non riesco nemmeno a navigare in internet anche con browser come Firefox che danno l'errore di connessione ma la connessione c'è (wi-fi e dati).
Ho visto che nelle impostazioni non c'è account e non mi permette di crearne uno.

Ho provato a chiedere nella sezione ROM ma probabilmente non c'è nessuno oggi che possa aiutarmi.
Qualcuno ha idea di come posso risolvere questo problema?
Translation:

Hello,
I updated the Syberia ROM to version 4.7 and since then I keep getting the message that the Google Play Store keeps crashing
I have already tried to clean the changes, reboot, uninstall.

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello,
I updated the Syberia ROM to version 4.7 and since then I keep getting the message that the Google Play Store keeps crashing.
I have already tried to clean the changes, reboot, uninstall Google Play Service and Google Play Store and install other versions but I can't fix it.
I noticed that I can't even surf the internet even with browsers like Firefox that give the connection error but the connection is there (wi-fi and data).
I saw that in the settings there is no account and it does not allow me to create one.

I tried asking in the ROM section but there is probably no one today who can help me.
Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?
i clean flashed Syberia rom today using this NikGapps version along with the setup wizard addon from
here. no issues flashing those and magisk. Once booted to system, just let the system update google etc itself

pegasoc

How hard is it to post in english....
Hi,
if you're referring to me, I realized now that I made a bit of a mess because the page was translated into Italian when I answered in English to the discussion automatically translated into Italian and saved it in this language.
I apologize but it was not done on purpose, think that for each answer I use the automatic translator, I copy the translation and paste it here, but this time I confused.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    reflash the rom with a different gapps package. also redownload the packages.