While using Package Disabler Pro I got the OTA update (not installed) what now ?

Search This thread

Note7Cox

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Guys,

It started all when I red that I shouldn't Update Package Disabler Pro to avoid the Ota, but I downloaded it before the update even was published. and disabled all the "Update" packages.
so then I checked out my Packed Disabler Pro app to what is what and it didn't let me go in unless I accept their new Policies. 1 day after I got the notification to install the OTA update to force my battery to 60%

I tried to download an old version as explained and even bought the licence, but it wont let me install it it says "Check your network connection and try again. Disconnect VPN and Proxy connections. PD
I tried not being connected and also through wifi. both no luck but it only works with the latest version of PD pro.
So I still can use my note 7 to 100 percent but I got that notification saying to install it on the settings bar.

I would like to be back where I was , when I know that the OTA updates wont get to me and that the notifications are gone.
Who can help me ?

Thanks,:good: