White Pixel 3 Xl pictures xda exclusive

Search This thread

dr.guru

Nov 24, 2017
Hi,
I present you some pictures of the pixel 3 xl in white, taken by me. Unfortunately the phone does'nt boot because it was remotely erased by google.
If you like these leaks, hit thanks please.

Attachments

• 20180728_232343.jpg
    20180728_232343.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 72,776
  • 20180728_232247.jpg
    20180728_232247.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 83,398
  • 20180728_231805.jpg
    20180728_231805.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 82,433
  • 20180728_195241.jpg
    20180728_195241.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 74,597

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
Hasn't really changed much. Still too much bezel on the bottom and that stupid notch.

matekaneve

Hasn't really changed much. Still too much bezel on the bottom and that stupid notch.
Exactly, I thought the point of the notch was to increase the screen size but seems like some of the manufacturers don't get this and the bezel is still too big on the bottom. I really don't like this whole notch craziness and hoping it will fade away in the next couple of years...

Reactions: aarick

Mr. Blanco

Dec 17, 2017
Vancouver
Hi,
I present you some pictures of the pixel 3 xl in white, taken by me. Unfortunately the phone does'nt boot because it was remotely erased by google.

Props for posting those images , it's nice to see what it's going to look like , although not liking that notch , had high hopes the p3xl too , sad to see though

praveen6585

Jul 28, 2010
Mumbai
I really really hope that the pixel 3xl looks like this.. coz then i will have no temptation to upgrade :p

On a serious note, this would be one of the dozens of the 'potential' final prototypes. Just look up the video of how one plus went through multiple iterations before getting to the final design. Google is not that stupid to keep such a big notch.

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Yes totally glass. The top part is glossy and the bottom is matte but it's a single part. This way google tried to conserve the aesthetics of pixel 2 but I think it does'nt add any fonctionality.

Assuming you mean functionality, actually the glass back would allow for wireless charging.

It may also allow new/different features with regards to the newly rumored 'pixel dock'.

dr.guru

Nov 24, 2017
Assuming you mean functionality, actually the glass back would allow for wireless charging.

It may also allow new/different features with regards to the newly rumored 'pixel dock'.
Yes the glass panel is probably for wireless charging, but I was talking about the fact that this back panel is seprated in two parts, one glossy in the top and one matte in the bottom(it's hard to see in the picture but it's there). This is esthetically resembling to the pixel 2, but what's the purpose as the whole back panel is made of glass while the back panel of the pixel 2 xl is made of metal and only the top part is glass to allow signals reception.

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
Yes the glass panel is probably for wireless charging, but I was talking about the fact that this back panel is seprated in two parts, one glossy in the top and one matte in the bottom(it's hard to see in the picture but it's there). This is esthetically resembling to the pixel 2, but what's the purpose as the whole back panel is made of glass while the back panel of the pixel 2 xl is made of metal and only the top part is glass to allow signals reception.

Im fairly certain, its a single piece of glass, with the matte part being applied, or the glass is etched.

and the whole back needs to be glass as wireless charging wont work through aluminum (pixel 2XL), nor would the wireless charging receptors inside the phone fit in the current glass area, let alone the fact it would be very hard to make a pad that would line up properly if they were in the current glass panel.

uicnren

Jun 19, 2007
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 4 XL
.....Google is not that stupid to keep such a big notch.

I dunno if I would go that far.

The notch simulator in android P has a notch taller than the one in the pics here, though it doesnt look to be as wide. Obviously this doesn't mean the one on the Pixel will be that large, but with google you never know.

In the simulator, the notch is the exact height of the menu bar background.

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
Well...I'm a bit disappointed as a pixel 2 xl owner. The bezel is so insane...
But where's the dual lens camera? I mean yes the pixel 2 xl takes the best photos still. But the dual lens setup affords a lot more opportunities for shots. Still 4 GB ram - and google expects to sell this for 800-900?

I don't see a huge reason to upgrade yet. But I didn't see a reason to get the pixel 2 last year. So we will see...

Reactions: mrcet007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Hi,
    Looks ugly
    I really really hope that the pixel 3xl looks like this.. coz then i will have no temptation to upgrade :p

On a serious note, this would be one of the dozens of the 'potential' final prototypes. Just look up the video of how one plus went through multiple iterations before getting to the final design. Google is not that stupid to keep such a big notch.
    Hi OP,

If you're willing to talk about the device you have, please reach out to me at mishaal@xda-developers.com or mishaalrahman@protonmail.com if you would prefer a more secure avenue.

I run the XDA Portal and am very interested in what you've obtained.
    They should just lose the notch entirely and the rounded screen corners and do something like this.