Whitestone Dome Glass For Pixel 3

Search This thread

Archangel

Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I keep looking for this on Amazon and havent seen it yet, when it comes out I will pay a lot for it. They really are the best glass screen protectors for the money!

Anyone knows when this screen protector will be out (preferably on Amazon) ?
I had really good experience with it on my older device and I want it also for my Pixel 3.

Reactions: rumbikrobo

Carppopotamus

Apr 2, 2014

spielnicht

Dec 15, 2008
DC
I'm a huge fan of Whitestone, especially after my experience with it in my 2XL. With that said, I got the Verizon branded screen protector to use in the meantime and I am so impressed I can't see a reason anymore to get the Whitestone. Only cost me $19 too.

dew.man

Nov 26, 2006
White Lake
I'm a huge fan of Whitestone, especially after my experience with it in my 2XL. With that said, I got the Verizon branded screen protector to use in the meantime and I am so impressed I can't see a reason anymore to get the Whitestone. Only cost me $19 too.
How's the screen coverage? Any ghosting/lifting around the edges?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

spielnicht

Dec 15, 2008
DC
It's 100% edge to edge of the viewable display and since it has adhesive all over, there is no ghosting or rainbow effects. I had one of the corners initially not 100% attached (lower right), but one day after having it in the bathroom with a hot shower, the steam must have fixed it and now it's 100% flawless.

My advice is to align it first with masking tape while the screen is lit, then just keep masking tape on one side to flip it onto the screen once it's been cleaned.

dgrobe2112

Mar 30, 2010
my verizon glass didnt do very well, wouldnt seal on the bottom left corner. it was installed by the verizon tech. they said it would go away, never did. i will probably order this glass when it comes available. i like the process, and how it really centers on the screen. this glass with my MNML case.. should be perfect.

Archangel

Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Oh yeah the way the glue spreads when you place the White Stone Glass Screen Protector is amazing. I had it on my S9 and I will never go back to anything else. I have the Verizon one on my Pixel 3 right now and yeah there is one little tiny corner that never sticks but it so tiny I can barely see it unless I am in the right light. It works for now until White Stone gets one out for us.

my verizon glass didnt do very well, wouldnt seal on the bottom left corner. it was installed by the verizon tech. they said it would go away, never did. i will probably order this glass when it comes available. i like the process, and how it really centers on the screen. this glass with my MNML case.. should be perfect.

Reactions: dgrobe2112

trentonmc24

Jul 16, 2013
When installing these screen protectors it really helps to do it in the bathroom with a hot shower running. The humidity keeps the dust down. Youll probably be sweaty when your all done putting it on but its worth it.

Reactions: JJT211

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I keep looking for this on Amazon and havent seen it yet, when it comes out I will pay a lot for it. They really are the best glass screen protectors for the money!

Anyone knows when this screen protector will be out (preferably on Amazon) ?
    I had really good experience with it on my older device and I want it also for my Pixel 3.
    On their twitter they announced they'd be releasing them some time in November - https://twitter.com/whitestonedome/status/1054799639529095168

Hopefully earlier rather than later, the one I'm using now doesn't cover my full display area and it's a tad annoying.
    Oh yeah the way the glue spreads when you place the White Stone Glass Screen Protector is amazing. I had it on my S9 and I will never go back to anything else. I have the Verizon one on my Pixel 3 right now and yeah there is one little tiny corner that never sticks but it so tiny I can barely see it unless I am in the right light. It works for now until White Stone gets one out for us.

When installing these screen protectors it really helps to do it in the bathroom with a hot shower running. The humidity keeps the dust down. Youll probably be sweaty when your all done putting it on but its worth it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone