• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Who experiences these three anoying bugs

Search This thread

xflowy

Jun 4, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
... and has a way to fix them?

1. the phone will decrease its refresh rate from time to time and stays there, and the "stuttering" is only fixed by rebooting. Yes, I am aware, that Whatsapp and Telegram voice messaging is occasionally linked to it, and can be handled by removing the apps from memory. But not in the mentioned cases.

2. "Ok, Google" accessing the assistant doesnt work from now and then. And is back to normal a few tries later.

3. When talking over the phone with speaker mode and browsing on the phone, the notification bar cannot be pulled down any more, which is annoying cause I cant easily open the phone tab to end the call.

Anyone, guys? :unsure:

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
2. I have a similar bug with quick tap, it seems that a system app freezes/crashes, and without knowing the exact culprit the entire system needs to be rebooted to enable the function again.

Plus my "Ok, Google" also stopped working in the past, found no way to fix it yet. It's probably an Android 12 bug.

mofoliar

Jun 5, 2007
Paradise,CA
Since yesterday I noticed my AOD does not work when on a call, screen goes dark. I go into AODsettings and it still turned ON. 🤨

JoeProcopio

Jan 1, 2010
I have noticed "OK Google" not responding at times as well.. not as bad as my 2XL was at times, only a reboot would fix that...but is annoying to say the least especially when driving. And I don't think it works while using Waze or Maps for navigation either which stinks, maybe I need to use Android Auto for that integration to work right.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's only been one update since the phones been released, besides the FPS update, after a few updates it'll be fine
    I have noticed "OK Google" not responding at times as well.. not as bad as my 2XL was at times, only a reboot would fix that...but is annoying to say the least especially when driving. And I don't think it works while using Waze or Maps for navigation either which stinks, maybe I need to use Android Auto for that integration to work right.