Who need Nubia Z20 Android 11R TWRP

Search This thread

Timmmmaaahh!

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Sep 11, 2012
    Bruges
    This was my last mistake. I'll never try "new" brands or weird devices. I'll sell it and switch to an Apple device. At least they care for their customers.
    Are you sure about that? :sneaky:
    There are very little companies that care for their customers and Apple surely isn't one of them. They do care about your money though! No one is stopping you to migrate to the iHerd. You'll have to flush your XDA experience down the drain though.

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

B4$Q

Apr 4, 2018
    Are you sure about that? :sneaky:
    There are very little companies that care for their customers and Apple surely isn't one of them. They do care about your money though! No one is stopping you to migrate to the iHerd. You'll have to flush your XDA experience down the drain though.
    Well...Nubia is not one of those companies, sadly. But Apple...they're giving updates to their customers, and that's all I care about. Even if the phone doesnt have the top specs, at least give me updates...

Alrick920

Apr 21, 2021
    México
    Hi i install twrp on nubia z20 android 11.
    Success full install gapps.
    Who will need replyView attachment 5200149View attachment 5200151View attachment 5200153View attachment 5200155
    Can you tell me where can I get the TWRP for my NUBIA Z20 on Android 11 please, I'm trying to install Gapps and I followed many tutorials but still can't installed it, someone with my same problem commented in other post that he could install it with this tutorial, but I came late and there's no links, please help me man.

Reactions: Tres03

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Who will need replyView attachment 5200149View attachment 5200151View attachment 5200153View attachment 5200155
      Can you tell me where can I get the TWRP for my NUBIA Z20 on Android 11 please, I'm trying to install Gapps and I followed many tutorials but still can't installed it, someone with my same problem commented in other post that he could install it with this tutorial, but I came late and there's no links, please help me man.
      Who will need reply
      Screenshot_2021-01-27-10-43-35-334.png
      Screenshot_2021-01-27-10-43-59-079.png
      Screenshot_2021-01-27-10-44-07-886.png
      Screenshot_2021-01-27-10-44-14-373.png
      we are struggling desperately. No software updates will come to this phone. I decided to sell the phone. With this message I completely lost hope
      Well that's a bit dramatic. There's more to life than a functional TWRP recovery. Is your device not functional on stock? I just looked up the Nubia Z20 and it looks like one sweet device!
      bootloader unlock 1st,
      still connect fastboot mode
      and open this application(below link)
      check the check box and open
      click the second option
      and reboot recovery from device fastboot menu.
      all Done open TWRP Nubia Z20 Android R.

Link:

install gapps: NIKI Gapps Android 11 only wroking

Link:
      New link twrp for nubia z20 android r twrp
      {Mod edit: Link removed! 4shared is an not acceptable file host for XDA.}
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone