Why choose this phone ?

Search This thread

austriker27

Feb 2, 2010
EMUI and the camera. For a photographer (instagram.com/austriker) huawei has put a ton of slick UI and camera features in the phone. I can't wait to get one.

Troute

Aug 22, 2010
Location Location.
Had Samsung phones before, they're good but bloated and there's nothing striking about the new one.

Read/watched reviews of both the G6 and the P10 Plus, G6 is more expensive for little gain. The 0.2" diagonal difference is not something you're going to notice in use, wireless charging is a nice idea but not a deal breaker. Going by the reviews LG's camera is not so good and it has a smaller battery.
P10P has stereo speakers and Corning Gorilla glass 5 as opposed to 3 on the LG (no idea if that's better or not)

Reactions: ianovic

XtraArrow

Oct 17, 2016
Had Samsung phones before, they're good but bloated and there's nothing striking about the new one.

Read/watched reviews of both the G6 and the P10 Plus, G6 is more expensive for little gain. The 0.2" diagonal difference is not something you're going to notice in use, wireless charging is a nice idea but not a deal breaker. Going by the reviews LG's camera is not so good and it has a smaller battery.
P10P has stereo speakers and Corning Gorilla glass 5 as opposed to 3 on the LG (no idea if that's better or not)

My girlfriend has had Samsung and now has the p10 plus. Samsung was bloated yes. But you should see the p10+ it has so much crap on it and most of the apps are duped but by different Devs. I was happy that i could disable/uninstall most of it though

Troute

Aug 22, 2010
Location Location.
My girlfriend has had Samsung and now has the p10 plus. Samsung was bloated yes. But you should see the p10+ it has so much crap on it and most of the apps are duped but by different Devs. I was happy that i could disable/uninstall most of it though

That's good to hear, mine doesn't arrive till next week so I have that to look forward to.

/crap - delete
/crap - delete
/cra...

Kermit33

Feb 16, 2012
Hong Kong
Samsung? sick of it! LG phones are good but the battery life sucks.

I changed to P10+ because of its EMUI, the beautiful 2K mon, the feel in my hand and the camera.

Last edited:

kaitara

Mar 22, 2009
Aurora
I hate the curved edges - I like my screen flat all the way across. Also, I wanted to try something with color (other than black, white, blue, or silver) and the only phone with options is apple. Not a big IPhone fan. I know the p10 is a little reminiscent, but at least there's an option to get the app drawer back!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am dumping my awful LG G5 (GPS problems fixed then screen ghosting - had enough!) for the P10 Plus - arrives this Wednesday... can't wait!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone