• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Why Didn't I get any answer to my questions ??

Search This thread

HorrorBest

Jan 17, 2021
I posted here in XDA for some time now mostly about my tablet and I got No Answer Even Though It was clear, I tried to generalize the question and still I got no answer, any of you guys can help with that ??

Gobinath Al

Jul 21, 2018
I posted here in XDA for some time now mostly about my tablet and I got No Answer Even Though It was clear, I tried to generalize the question and still I got no answer, any of you guys can help with that ??
Noone is paid to answer the question here. All are common people like you and me. If someone sees your question and knows an answer, then they will definitely help you. You have to be patient.

Since android tablet users are small in number, the probablity of your question getting answered is very low.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Noone is paid to answer the question here. All are common people like you and me. If someone sees your question and knows an answer, then they will definitely help you. You have to be patient.

Since android tablet users are small in number, the probablity of your question getting answered is very low.
    Post your question here and other famous communities such as stackoverflow and so on.
    Maybe you can meet someone who just has an answer to your question.