Why does the Peacock not work on my Fire Stick 4K?

Search This thread

bird333

Jul 19, 2010
I have tried several different versions of the Peacock app and none of them will run. They install but when I try to run them they crash. Can anyone explain why?

meohmy

Aug 7, 2015
Are you setting your VPN to the U.S and have you tried the latest update v2.3.3 from 29th April? They seem to have fixed a lot of bugs.

bird333

Jul 19, 2010
Are you setting your VPN to the U.S and have you tried the latest update v2.3.3 from 29th April? They seem to have fixed a lot of bugs.
I tried 2.3.3 but this one says my device is not supported. I had been trying the versions from AFTVnews, but they always crash. I thought it might be because my device is rooted or maybe there is some mod on it that is causing the app to crash. It would at least be nice to know why it doesn't work for me.

Reactions: king200

SweenWolf

• Mar 18, 2016
    Paradise
    Amazon Fire TV
    I tried 2.3.3 but this one says my device is not supported. I had been trying the versions from AFTVnews, but they always crash. I thought it might be because my device is rooted or maybe there is some mod on it that is causing the app to crash. It would at least be nice to know why it doesn't work for me.
    the app is crashing because of unofficial bootloader, going back to stock is the only way to resolve this issue.

Reactions: bird333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      the app is crashing because of unofficial bootloader, going back to stock is the only way to resolve this issue.