Why is there no APP for XDA?

Search This thread

minus21

May 24, 2009
I am, by no close means, knowledgeable enough to create an app on my own, despite my few recent time-restrained attempts to learn. I would think, considering how much this forum is used for android, that there would have been an app created that would make it easier to browse the vast ocean of knowledge that it has to offer. Perhaps an option where you can cache certain posts for faster/offline loading, or "watch" a post and get a notification when someone replies to it. I wouldn't even know how to begin doing this. Anyone agree?

Senorkabob

Feb 5, 2009
Orlando, FL
lol to you guys only bitchinig about the forum it was posted in, I think the first post doing so was sufficient so please stop racking up the post count with garbage.

Secondly to answer this guys question... I've tried to contact the site about any sort of API to create a standalone app for this place but had no success in that.

So the fastest and most organized thing at the moment would probably be to just use the browser.

minus21

May 24, 2009
Thanks for all the posts!

Thanks for all the great feedback on my question. I'll make sure next time, I will post in the correct forum. But thanks all those who mentioned that for being so..."tactful" about it. I'll try to not to displease the gods next time.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone