• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Why isn't my oneplus nord not showing up as QHUSB_BULK?

Search This thread

Spinningtop22

Jul 18, 2021
Im trying to use msm tool to flash my nord, but im not sure of a couple of things. 1: is it ok to flash an older version of OOS? Will it have any negative consequences? 2: How can i make my phone show as QHUSB_BULK? It is only registered as ac01ba in device manager. Thanks!

apelamod

May 19, 2013
Im trying to use msm tool to flash my nord, but im not sure of a couple of things. 1: is it ok to flash an older version of OOS? Will it have any negative consequences? 2: How can i make my phone show as QHUSB_BULK? It is only registered as ac01ba in device manager. Thanks!
You trying to flash Nord ce? Where did you find stock rom for it? It's not even available OnePlus website.

sanjib734

Feb 22, 2012
Durgapur
Power off your device
Maintain volume up and down buttons to get into Qualcomm EDL mode.
Plug your device to your computer.
Should you not manage to do that and have adb access, you can use adb reboot edl instead