¿Why LG G8 don't have any custom rom?

Search This thread

MotheOtehc

Sep 15, 2021
LG V50 ThinQ
I was about to buy this phone and like all the ones I buy I go to XDA to check if it has a developer to back it up but I find that it does not have anyone.

My question is ... Why doesn't he have anyone behind him? Is the phone itself like Sprint's LG G5 that is almost impossible to modify or is it just a dead cell phone?

-I using a translator, if we see an error gramatically

joshdv

Sep 5, 2007
LG G8
Most variants of this device are bootloader locked. It would be nice if LG would unlock the bootloaders considering they're ditching the business.

Reactions: MotheOtehc

MotheOtehc

Sep 15, 2021
LG V50 ThinQ
Most variants of this device are bootloader locked. It would be nice if LG would unlock the bootloaders considering they're ditching the business.
Couldn't it be demanded? Right now, LG phones are cheaper than any mid-range, taking this into account and that they were withdrawn from the market, it would be a very good idea to release it. Is there any way to get in touch with them or guy to get it released?

joshdv

Sep 5, 2007
LG G8
Couldn't it be demanded? Right now, LG phones are cheaper than any mid-range, taking this into account and that they were withdrawn from the market, it would be a very good idea to release it. Is there any way to get in touch with them or guy to get it released?
I dunno, I don't work for them. ;)

Not likely though considering they only currently support a few devices for that, and they'll be shutting the site down: https://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveBootloader.dev

Reactions: MotheOtehc

Top Liked Posts