Why no ROMs for P30pro ?

Search This thread

dferferfer

Aug 8, 2014
Many users waiting for a hack to do it.
Awesome device I love it all year's i use it already. One if the best phones i ever used.

But without custom stuff it feels always old :/

Maybe I have to learn coding and Hack the bootloader on my own 😅

Reactions: alexbg67

nizonrox

Aug 13, 2017
Huawei P30 Pro
Awesome device I love it all year's i use it already. One if the best phones i ever used.

There is a method to unlock P30 Pro bootloader now, you don't get a code to unlock but they have to connect to your pc and unlock it via special tools.

nizonrox

Aug 13, 2017
Huawei P30 Pro

Yxles

Aug 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 3

15$ paypal
Ministry of Solutions, I got in contact with them on whatsapp and they informed me i had to install team viewer and they would connect and do the rest pretty much. Just had to enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in dev settings.
I thought there's a new way for unlock bootloader for free lol but there's always been a paid bootloader unlocker

alexbg67

Sep 15, 2012
Sofia
Любопитно след заветното отключване какво ще се случи, след като няма разработен ROM, който да замени фабричния.

Reactions: Tunox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because Huawei doesn't allow us to unlock bootloaders. The worse company it's Huawei, too bad that they're making great devices, but customer support it's 0.
    Since i bought the P30pro the first what i made was take a look into XDA and searching for ROMs and Kernel Stuff, but what is the reason there is not only one Rom ? Is it the Fastboot Mode ?
    maybe because the chinese party doesn't want to lose the tracking code embedded in the official rom of Huawei devices 😂

Любопитно след заветното отключване какво ще се случи, след като няма разработен ROM, който да замени фабричния.