Why no ROMs for P30pro ?

Search This thread

dferferfer

Aug 8, 2014
Many users waiting for a hack to do it.
Awesome device I love it all year's i use it already. One if the best phones i ever used.

But without custom stuff it feels always old :/

Maybe I have to learn coding and Hack the bootloader on my own 😅

Reactions: akaov and alexbg67

nizonrox

Aug 13, 2017
Huawei P30 Pro
Awesome device I love it all year's i use it already. One if the best phones i ever used.

There is a method to unlock P30 Pro bootloader now, you don't get a code to unlock but they have to connect to your pc and unlock it via special tools.

Yxles

Aug 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 3

15$ paypal
Ministry of Solutions, I got in contact with them on whatsapp and they informed me i had to install team viewer and they would connect and do the rest pretty much. Just had to enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in dev settings.
I thought there's a new way for unlock bootloader for free lol but there's always been a paid bootloader unlocker

alexbg67

Sep 15, 2012
Sofia
Любопитно след заветното отключване какво ще се случи, след като няма разработен ROM, който да замени фабричния.

Reactions: Fostel and Tunox

crs-h

Aug 6, 2023
Because Huawei doesn't allow us to unlock bootloaders. The worse company it's Huawei, too bad that they're making great devices, but customer support it's 0.
I know the problem and wrote to Huawei customer service because the Huawei P30 Pro has an FRP lock and I want to unlock / remove it. I am supposed to enclose a purchase receipt/invoice and pay 25€ and my problem is that I didn't even get a suggestion on how to remove / unlock myself - the worst service I have ever had from a manufacturer.

J001A

Oct 16, 2020
oslo
I have also been in contact with Huawei, and complained , they did not even look into my email, and started to send auto messages that did not collaborate with my question. yeah great device, but for me 2 years of hassle, huawei sux big time on support.!

crs-h did you manage to get more info on unlock ?

• Sad
Reactions: robi101012981

Yxles

Aug 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 3
I know the problem and wrote to Huawei customer service because the Huawei P30 Pro has an FRP lock and I want to unlock / remove it. I am supposed to enclose a purchase receipt/invoice and pay 25€ and my problem is that I didn't even get a suggestion on how to remove / unlock myself - the worst service I have ever had from a manufacturer.
Don't expect manufacturers to unlock your device by yourself without showing proof that you owned and bought the product yourself first. FRP Bypass can be done by premium tools such as UnlockTool but it's TP (Test Point) so you need to disassemble your device first to access the testpoint

YamaCon

Dec 12, 2020
I've been shopping for a phone recently and can't find anything that compares to this device. Huawei is the best devices I've ever owned

Almost one year later, that still seems to be the case!
Have been looking for the Pixel 7 Pro, but it is expensive, too big, has less optical zoom. Only better specs where I don't need them. Also a perfectly slim bookcase is not available. Right now all current phones feel like a step back... It is quite frustratrating that there is no LineageOS support. I feel like it would give me another 4 years out of this phone!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because Huawei doesn't allow us to unlock bootloaders. The worse company it's Huawei, too bad that they're making great devices, but customer support it's 0.
    Since i bought the P30pro the first what i made was take a look into XDA and searching for ROMs and Kernel Stuff, but what is the reason there is not only one Rom ? Is it the Fastboot Mode ?
    maybe because the chinese party doesn't want to lose the tracking code embedded in the official rom of Huawei devices 😂

15$ paypal
    Ministry of Solutions, I got in contact with them on whatsapp and they informed me i had to install team viewer and they would connect and do the rest pretty much. Just had to enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in dev settings.