Why not ?

Search This thread

MattxFive

Jun 27, 2022
Hi,

I don't really have a story with XDA but facing Lineage problems get me here.

I really like to understand what I'm doing and how to fix problems, especially for IT, both on computer and, recently, on phone. I changed from windows to Manjaro and from android to LineageOS 18.1, on order to decrease my use of googles related apps and services, as well as microsoft ones.

It's not in my habits to participate to forums but on this one I'm totally stuck that's why I registered here :)

Have a nice day everyone :)

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi,

I really like to understand what I'm doing and how to fix problems, especially for IT, both on computer and, recently, on phone. I changed from windows to Manjaro and from android to LineageOS 18.1, on order to decrease my use of googles related apps and services, as well as microsoft ones.

It's not in my habits to participate to forums but on this one I'm totally stuck that's why I registered here :)

Hello and welcome to XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,