Question why one ui is so suck?

Search This thread
Jun 28, 2022
i m very bad feeling with my s22 ultra.i change from oneplus 7 pro.s22 ultra drain battery alot.i think the solution is UI.cus of ss does not provide good battery optimization system.dev need to try more than alot.

Goku1992

We hope that oneui5.0 is better... All phones with Android 12 have problems... Even pixels.
My s21u (exynos) Was fine on Android 11 oneui 3.0 and on 4.0 its slower and batterylife is worse. My s21u (snapdragon) on Android 12 is also not so nice...
Btw mate do you have exynos or snapdragon? Cause on Exynos software is even worse...

Jun 28, 2022
We hope that oneui5.0 is better... All phones with Android 12 have problems... Even pixels.
My s21u (exynos) Was fine on Android 11 oneui 3.0 and on 4.0 its slower and batterylife is worse. My s21u (snapdragon) on Android 12 is also not so nice...
Btw mate do you have exynos or snapdragon? Cause on Exynos software is even worse...
snapdragon version.s21 ultra is more better than s22 ultra in battery life for sure.they need to fix alot.in test mode we can't move back from task.if we use back button the screen is complete stop and need to wait nearly 30s.that is not good.after restart or power off,system is not active immediate and we need to wait.that is cus of ui.i dun need to wait a little in oneplus 7 pro.UI say a lot on android phone.

gianoi

Nov 16, 2021
Android Wear
i have two 12/512 exynos s22 ultra no lag 50/55 hours battery and no other problem
look at what you have installed on your smartphone trash for sure

Jun 28, 2022
i have two 12/512 exynos s22 ultra no lag 50/55 hours battery and no other problem
look at what you have installed on your smartphone trash for sure
i did not mean lag.just feel slow.but are u kidding me 50 to 50 hours battery life?may be u use keypad sam or just push in your pocket.in normal use it can be 1 days battery life but not over 2 days

gianoi

Nov 16, 2021
Android Wear
3 hours display or more , whatsapp,news firefox maps no games no 120hz full time i am wondering to recharge only to 85%
Facebook istagram only via browser

Jun 28, 2022
3 hours display or more , whatsapp,news firefox maps no games no 120hz full time i am wondering to recharge only to 85%
mine screen on time is around 5 to 6 hours.but i have to close all background app again and again and including system app.why i need to do that?that is UI's job,not my job.facebook use 1% in 8m.but all background is need to close by human.that is why i say one ui suck

gianoi

Nov 16, 2021
Android Wear
i receive weekly messages about app that are deactivated because not in use but if you open an app also for a minute the timer start again
every two or three days i run optimization and one or two app in background are closed