Why Still not a SIngle Stable ROM?

Search This thread

Afzal922

Nov 19, 2016
Islamabad
Here are many ROMs DotOs, RR, LOS, AOKP and Slim ROM and many other for Android Oreo...
But there is not a single ROM that is Stable and we can use it in our device for daily use!!!
@Bunny You are working on many ROMs but still not a stable one... what are you doing? I know you are working free for us we are not paying you...
We are grateful to you... But Bro you should think that not a single stable ROM??? Because you are not focusing on a single ROM...
But we need a single Stable Rom for Oreo that is enough...
Ressurection Remix is the best one So plz just focus on this first and after stabling it then other ROMs (Android Pie) plz..
We shall be very grateful to you.
A5 2016 Dual SIM...

Last edited:

Sophia.xda

Jun 19, 2016
Usa
Here are many ROMs DotOs, RR, LOS, AOKP and Slim ROM and many other for Android Oreo...
But there is not a single ROM that is Stable and we can use it in our device for daily use!!!
@Bunny You are working on many ROMs but still not a stable one... what are you doing?? I know you are working free for us we are not paying you...
We are grateful to you... But Bro you should think that not a single stable ROM??? Because you are not focusing on a single ROM...
But we need a single STable Rom for Oreo that is enough...
Ressurection Remix is the best one So plz just focus on this first and after stabling it then other ROMs (Android Pie) plz..

which phone you're using?

bunnyy

Feb 16, 2018

@Bunny You are working on many ROMs but still not a stable one... what are you doing?? I know you are working free for us we are not paying you...

I’m not your employee so first please mind your words. I have my own life too, I just don’t have this to do.
Dare you give me orders again I’ll leave the whole damn project.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

If you think this is so easy, you must do yourself we all will use your rom including me.
Without knowing anything dare you comment on me again. I’m so pissed of from this.
I’m working on dot since 2 months day and night to make it official and you are making a damn separate thread just to point me out. You such an idiot.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Just remove this or remove my mention. Else I’ll escalate it to the moderator.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

You know you don’t pay me still you are giving orders as if I don’t have my life. You are just so irritating. If want you can complain too I abused you I don’t give a **** got it. But I’m warning you last time without knowing anything dare you again comment on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaneKPL312

Afzal922

Nov 19, 2016
Islamabad
I’m not your employee so first please mind your words. I have my own life too, I just don’t have this to do.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

If you think this is so easy, you must do yourself we all will use your rom including me.
Without knowing anything dare you comment on me again. I’m so pissed of from this.
I’m working on dot since 2 months day and night to make it official and you are making a damn separate thread just to point me out. You such an idiot.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

You know you don’t pay me still you are giving orders as if I don’t have my life. You are just so irritating. If want you can complain too I abused you I don’t give a **** got it. But I’m warning you last time without knowing anything dare you again comment on me.

I did not expect this reaction when I was typing the thread Sorry Bro If you are thinking that I ordered you.. I was not meant of this all... If you read the post again I called you "Brother"... And It is a respected word and relation here... Moreover I didn't order anything to you that you showed everyone your attitude... I just only suggested you that Brother Focus on only one ROM.. There is no need to focus on all ROMs that might slow you...
Moreover I already confessed that we are not paying you ( mean you are not our employee. We have no right to order you) and I also told you that We are really grateful to you for all of this...

I accept I dont know much about all this Rom development projects... If you remember one month ago I messaged you that if you need help I'm ready..
I am a student of Cyber Engineering, In this semester we have started work on Java Development, Assembly, Computer Architecture and same other things...

Again Bro I'm really sorry for what you thought and We all are grateful to you...
But Bro Please do not show me attitude like this again.
With Best Wishes.

bunnyy

Feb 16, 2018
I did not expect this reaction when I was typing the thread Sorry Bro If you are thinking that I ordered you.. I was not meant of this all... If you read the post again I called you "Brother"... And It is a respected word and relation here... Moreover I didn't order anything to you that you showed everyone your attitude... I just only suggested you that Brother Focus on only one ROM.. There is no need to focus on all ROMs that might slow you...

Moreover I already confessed that we are not paying you ( mean you are not our employee. We have no right to order you) and I also told you that We are really grateful to you for all of this...

I accept I dont know much about all this Rom development projects... If you remember one month ago I messaged you that if you need help I'm ready..

I am a student of Cyber Engineering, In this semester we have started work on Java Development, Assembly, Computer Architecture and same other things...

Again Bro I'm really sorry for what you thought and We all are grateful to you...

But Bro Please do not show me attitude like this again.

With Best Wishes.

Don’t you dare tag me again in your posts. Yes this is my attitude give respect take respect. I don’t care I’ll never meet you in my whole life. Who the hell cares what do you say. Lol [emoji23] So please keep distance from me.
If the rom would be ready I already would have updated the stable version. But still working. How the hell can you say im not working on the rom did you ever checked github? So please I don’t need your best wishes keep your wishes with you. I didn’t show any attitude you jerk this is me. I didn’t invite you to test or use the rom. If you don’t like it don’t use it but dare you comment on me like that again.

Last edited:

Afzal922

Nov 19, 2016
Islamabad
Don’t you dare tag me again in your posts. Yes this is my attitude give respect take respect. I don’t care I’ll never meet you in my whole life. Who the hell cares what do you say. Lol [emoji23] So please keep distance from me.
If the rom would be ready I already would have updated the stable version. But still working. How the hell can you say im not working on the rom did you ever checked github? So please I don’t need your best wishes keep your wishes with you. I’ll didn’t show any attitude you jerk this is me. I didn’t invite you to test or use the rom. If you don’t like it don’t use it but dare you comment on me like that again.

Ok Sir.

Afzal922

Nov 19, 2016
Islamabad
If the rom would be ready I already would have updated the stable version. But still working. How the hell can you say im not working on the rom did you ever checked github? So please I don’t need your best wishes keep your wishes with you. I’ll didn’t show any attitude you jerk this is me. I didn’t invite you to test or use the rom. If you don’t like it don’t use it but dare you comment on me like that again.

Anything Else Sir?

bunnyy

Feb 16, 2018
Anything Else Sir?

You could have simply pm me or post this on my thread instead of creating a special thread for it which pissed me off.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Anything Else Sir?

You are not my enemy or something but this thread pissed me off like hell.
If you were so concerned you could have simply created this thread without mentioning me or the thing I told above this post. But this was seriously insane.
This action of yours was not good.

Afzal922

Nov 19, 2016
Islamabad
You could have simply pm me or post this on my thread instead of creating a special thread for it which pissed me off.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

You are not my enemy or something but this thread pissed me off like hell.
If you were so concerned you could have simply created this thread without mentioning me or the thing I told above this post. But this was seriously insane.
This action of yours was not good.

Sir I told you that I was just suggssting you that work on a single ROM not multiple because it slows you...
Nothjing more...
Moreover I respect you...
And sorry for my low approach..

M_J_Nazari

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 14, 2010
Bushehr
pda-planet.com
@Bunny You are working on many ROMs but still not a stable one... what are you doing? I know you are working free for us we are not paying you...
A5 2016 Dual SIM...

i do agree:good:

Tomek0000

Jun 14, 2015
Good question is a definition of "Stable" rom .
I am using LOS 14.1 on my xperia z3c . It has some bugs like : if you turn on the speaker during call , you will not be heared and returning to hearphone will not help. There are some others bugs in this rom , but luckyly I never use problematic features . This is stable rom in my opinion.
I suppose , there are no custom rom where all features are full working ... maybe except official LOS . I am not sure because I never had devices with official LOS/CW support.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A5 2016 Dual SIM...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone