Wi-fi Bluetooth and Signal

pavi23

Feb 29, 2016
Hello all , I hope the vast knowledge held by people here will help me solve an issue.
When at home, people occasionally have problems trying to call me, just a couple of days ago my partner tried to call me 4 times but went straight to voice mail despite the phone being next to me in line of site it didn't ring. I've tried other phones and the symptom persists.
Making calls from the house though isn't a problem and most of the time people can get through.
However, as soon as my partner got home they had trouble but this time it was with their smart watch connecting and disconnecting what seemed like every 30 seconds or so for several minutes. Today while away from the house they have had no problems. Also at home Wi-fi can be very erratic. It says it connected but does nothing then suddenly works.
Could a cellphone signal blocker disrupt the calls, bluetooth and wi-fi and that someone keeps occasionally using one to cause the problem?
Thank you in advance of answers received.

historys

Dec 2, 2020
Hello all , I hope the vast knowledge held by people here will help me solve an issue.
When at home, people occasionally have problems trying to call me, just a couple of days ago my partner tried to call me 4 times but went straight to voice mail despite the phone being next to me in line of site it didn't ring. I've tried other phones and the symptom persists.
Making calls from the house though isn't a problem and most of the time people can get through.
However, as soon as my partner got home they had trouble but this time it was with their smart watch connecting and disconnecting what seemed like every 30 seconds or so for several minutes. Today while away from the house they have had no problems. Also at home Wi-fi can be very erratic. It says it connected but does nothing then suddenly works.
Could a cellphone signal blocker disrupt the calls, bluetooth and wi-fi and that someone keeps occasionally using one to cause the problem?
Thank you in advance of answers received.
it could be a weak/faulty router or a lot of wifi networks in your neighborhood/near you that might weaken your signal

sometimes bluetooth can **** with the wifi signal try changing the channels to a channel that doesn't have a lot of networks on it
use wifi analyzer app

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone