• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Wi-Fi calling not working

Search This thread

PiskopatYazar

Feb 7, 2013
Since latest update my WiFi calling not working.

It wasn't even showing on settings

I contacted Huawei at twitter they told me to reset my network settings which I did.

It brought back the WiFi calling on settings its on but its not working.

Is there any way to get it fixed?

WiFi calling is the most important thing for me as I don't get signal at home at all.

Latest update brought a lot of problems they gotta fix it ASAP.

Fingerprint doesn't work most of the time

Vibrate itself, non stop notification sound.

oslo83

Huum mine vowifi was also working no more on LYA C432 B310 until I added this :
wfc_ims_enabled=1 Screenshot_20190804_131722_by4a.setedit22.jpg

mzm70

Feb 26, 2014
I can only get the vowifi icon if I'm not in cellular range but have wifi, you can test this, put the phone into Airplane mode and re-enable wifi, I can now make wifi calls. What I can't see is if 4G calling is enabled or working....it might be but I have no indications

PiskopatYazar

Feb 7, 2013
I can only get the vowifi icon if I'm not in cellular range but have wifi, you can test this, put the phone into Airplane mode and re-enable wifi, I can now make wifi calls. What I can't see is if 4G calling is enabled or working....it might be but I have no indications

I tried that as well its not working. It asks me to disable airplane mode to make phone calls.

Sebastiii

Jul 31, 2007
It's a pain to configure all over again!! :)
I have try another Sim orange card and on this one it works. So retrying mine and it's not working. Will trying to ask support today and see if they can tell what happen.
Thanks

Tapatalk

Krinyo

Sep 27, 2010
Hungary, Telekom, firmware 310 + patch 2. VoWiFi is working, but I don't get any icon confirmation, only the carrier name changed from Telekom HU to WiFi. Only works if I set "WiFi preferred" in Settings.

Reactions: Sebastiii

Top Liked Posts