Question Widevine L1 Missing after xiaomi.eu rom

Search This thread
Hi,

I recently flashed the mi.eu rom 12.5.10 from their site and Amazon Prime Video does not play content in HD anymore.

I cannot find the widevine cerrtificate under fingerprint payment option (only FIDO and IFAA),

However, the DRM app and netflix both register L1.

Is there any solution for this?

I was on stock 12.5.2 stable from xiaomi, had everything working. Hated the google dialer.
Switched to the .eu 12.5.10 rom after bootloader unlock etc. and L1 widevine is certified on any DRM check app on Play store and even netflix. Only Prime Video has this issue for some reason that I cannot understand. Assumed that if I check for cert, it will work. That is when I saw that it does not show up under the fingerprint payment part where it usually is.

I was on stock 12.5.2 stable from xiaomi, had everything working. Hated the google dialer.
Switched to the .eu 12.5.10 rom after bootloader unlock etc. and L1 widevine is certified on any DRM check app on Play store and even netflix. Only Prime Video has this issue for some reason that I cannot understand. Assumed that if I check for cert, it will work. That is when I saw that it does not show up under the fingerprint payment part where it usually is.
I also use a Xiaomi eu rom (weekly) and the L1 appears.
If the test indicates L1, it is probably a problem with Amazon.
Wait, I'm testing with Prime.

hunkdhaya

Jul 18, 2015
Hey Shash,
I too faced issues with my redmi k20 pro with widevine certificate. It got disappeared once I open any app such as prime or Netflix. But after a reboot I can able to see widevine L1 in drm app and also in setting-lockscreen-fingerprint-finger print payment- widevine option.

Fix: Seems like issue is with video tool box.
I disabled it in setting- special features - video tool box
Rebooted the phone and verified with drm app
Cleared the data for prime and netflix
Voila!