Question Widget adjust volumes separately.

Search This thread

pegasoc

Hello,
I use POCO F3, Android 12, with xiaomi.eu 13.0.6, root and Magisk.
Until a while ago I was using Audio Manager Pro which is very convenient because by clicking on the widget you could choose from preset configurations and that way you immediately had the audio volumes adjusted as you wanted. For example all volumes high or phone volume low and alarm clocks high.... Very convenient and fast.
In the latest versions of Android some audio channels I can't separate and I can't find an app or widget that does that.

Do you know of a solution to separate audio channels and a widget to quickly set your preferences?

Reactions: cyanGalaxy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I use POCO F3, Android 12, with xiaomi.eu 13.0.6, root and Magisk.
    Until a while ago I was using Audio Manager Pro which is very convenient because by clicking on the widget you could choose from preset configurations and that way you immediately had the audio volumes adjusted as you wanted. For example all volumes high or phone volume low and alarm clocks high.... Very convenient and fast.
    In the latest versions of Android some audio channels I can't separate and I can't find an app or widget that does that.

Do you know of a solution to separate audio channels and a widget to quickly set your preferences?