Widget for Google Analytics

RorolePro

Jun 29, 2010
Paris
Hi,

I've created a widget to see your statistics from Google Analytics. The baseline of my widget is quick & simple ! You can configure the widget with few steps ! I've used the account manager system of Android to made the connection with Google Analytics API, your password is preserved !

If you can give me your feedbacks, it will be great !!

Download Simple Analytics Widget on Android Market !

Thank you !

Last edited:

ahkwang

Nov 3, 2010
very nice looking widget! can you implement one with a transparent background? maybe give options to choose white/black text on black/transparent background. Thanks!

Leafhill

Jan 24, 2011
Great widget! This is something I've been looking for.

I don't know if analytics APIs allow but it would be awesome to also see yesterday's visitor numbers maybe as a smaller number on side or something.

Thanks for the app!

k0ni

Jun 29, 2010
Thanks a lot, this is an app i've been waiting for a long time!
i don't understand why google didn't release an app on android for analytics yet....

greets

pflorin

Dec 28, 2010
is the whole data encrypted with google ?? im asking because there was a problem sometime ago about the authToken uncrypted data transfer for some google apps.

if this is 100% then i give you a thumbs up !!

RorolePro

Jun 29, 2010
Paris
@Sebianoti
I have to project to develop the same system for Google AdSense users.

@pflorin
The security issue was discover for Calendar, Picasa and Contacts not for the Account Manager. Furthermore, all API call by the widget works over HTTPS, so I think you don't have to be worried.

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Hi, Brilliant idea... However, I have no more space for widgets, and have a few analytic accounts. Is it possible to make this into an app, with a widget feature? So I could open the app, and then take a look at my statistics, and then close the app, when I want. If not, thats fine, I will have to live with the widget feature.

Thanks, Matt :)

RorolePro

Jun 29, 2010
Paris
Hello Guys,

Maybe you have got some troubles with the widget since mid-july... the version of the api that we used has been shutdown :'(

Since yesterday, you can see an update of the application on Google Play. The issue is solved, we have switched to a more recent version of Google Analytics API.

Enjoy ;)

oleksii.n

Sep 18, 2017
It seems that for now it's better to use Analytics Widget play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nikas.analytics.widget, that's because it can represent your analytics data in chart view as well as simple numbers

Reactions: Oleksii.nykytenko