Question Widget recommendations please!

Search This thread

FlowersByIrene

Sep 25, 2022
I recently installed a T'Eyes CC3 unit, and am not a big fan of the UI, so have been trying to compile my own version using Nova Launcher. The spotify widget I'm trying out is not great as the text is very small and the album art is very blurry/pixelated compared to using the native spotify app or android auto / carplay version. - I'm guessing this may have something to do with my screen resolution that the widget is not accounting for?
Also, it would be great to have a widget for the AM/FM radio station and song information (Radio Data System) in North America.
Any other great widget recommendations would also be appreciated.

Thanks

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
github.com
I recently installed a T'Eyes CC3 unit, and am not a big fan of the UI, so have been trying to compile my own version using Nova Launcher. The spotify widget I'm trying out is not great as the text is very small and the album art is very blurry/pixelated compared to using the native spotify app or android auto / carplay version. - I'm guessing this may have something to do with my screen resolution that the widget is not accounting for?
Also, it would be great to have a widget for the AM/FM radio station and song information (Radio Data System) in North America.
Any other great widget recommendations would also be appreciated.

Thanks
All these firmwares are developed from "small screens" and have never been properly adapted. DPI is set to 160.
You can try under Settings -> Display -> Font and screen size/zoom (from the top of my head) and set the font size somewhat bigger to see if a correctly behaving app uses this bigger font size. Maybe that helps for your Spotify.

There is no real widget for the radio app. Take a look at Kotix2 NavRadio apk.