• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

wiered issue with moving from cyanogenmod to stock modded rom on g900fd

Search This thread

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
hey guys ... i was running cm12.1 on my duos s5 nicly then i wanted to move back to stock so i wiped all and flashed a rom i was using before and usually works i mean tested ... all goes well until the samsung logo appears and the phone sits there ! ... i tried flashing stock boc using odin and it booted so i went back and flashed the rom again and still stucks on logo again .... im using the kernel from the stock and also the flashing script is tested before its not something new ... why is this happeing ? what can prevent the rom from booting even to animation rather than a faulty kernel ? :rolleyes:

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
Yea, I'd try factory resetting, if that fails, try flashing the PIT file for that mode S5 along with the 100% stock ROM - if that boots, flash your modded stock again

loubot

Jan 13, 2016
Flashing back

Hi man
First of all be sure you picked the right firmware. Clear the cache and try a factory reset. Then try to flash it again using Odin's latest version. Hope you'll make it.