wifi calling invaid sim?

Search This thread

drjulittle

Feb 25, 2010
I'm having problems getting wifi calling to work says invalid sim? I'm running Juggernaut 5.0 if anyone can help would be nice. It worked on older I used if that helps with anything?

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
I'm having problems getting wifi calling to work says invalid sim? I'm running Juggernaut 5.0 if anyone can help would be nice. It worked on older I used if that helps with anything?

i think you accident a word but do you mean it worked on older phones?

things you can do:

1. The Amaze and SGS2 requires "new" sim cards for wifi calling (the sim that came with the phone) so use that sim instead

2. Go to a T-mobile store and ask for the new SIM. (free-$20 different stores different policies)

3. Call T-mobile to help you "activate and setup" your wifi calling in your ACCOUNT, not on the phone.

4. Call CS and ask them to issue you a new sim card (they either send you to a store or mail you one)

5. Use the search button because I remember reading about this a couple days ago.

media_11

Feb 2, 2011
Bellingham, Washington
If you go to an actual tmobile store and not a dealer and tell them that you called tmobile and you were told the sim would be FREE, they won't charge you for it. But make sure you test wifi calling at the store before leaving the store, so you don't have to drive back to the store like I had to.