Question Wifi Calling with AT&T

Search This thread

PeoplePerson

Feb 16, 2019
Lafayette
Any hopes of getting this working? Currently everything except wifi calling works, including VoLTE. There actually is no option for VoWIFI at all.

everdred

Jan 2, 2013
I've been trying to find the answer too. On older devices you could force it by dialing *#800# but it's not an option anymore.

PeoplePerson

Feb 16, 2019
Lafayette
Even trying to load the logkit and engineering mode apk's. fails. Says it conflicts with an existing app. I've been in contact with AT&T tech support and been told "rest assured, it will work" after her applying some settings and what not. I'll update if it miraculously fixes it.

Coak5

Jan 28, 2011
I'm assuming you guys aren't on the US 10T that gets released this Thursday Sept. 29. which is why you guys are having some problems with the AT&T network.

Coak5

Jan 28, 2011
Single sim version not the Dual Sim Intertnational version from what it looks like...

Coak5

Jan 28, 2011
It looks like you have the correct version for the US release. The Intertional Dual Sim version doesn't have access to the right bands for US. Nice to know since I'm getting the same version when it releases this Thursday.