• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Wifi driver failing to load

Search This thread

Mighty

Mar 17, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

TheDoctor46

Jan 28, 2021
Man, no one knows the solution for this issue ????? I saw this thread and read the issue but I don't know the fix so i didn't reply but i thought someone would. Please anyone help !! We may be getting closer to "android 8 on tab 2."

Reactions: LR7875

Mighty

Mar 17, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Well some info that might , or might not, be relevant.
Thanks for the help but the issue there seems to be different than the one I'm facing, for me the driver cannot insmod the module

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
So far I have only found few threads regarding the issue. Most threads does not have replies. I only got to these, which got some comments but did not have the issue fixed. We might need to seek help from other ROM developers which is active.

Last edited:

Mighty

Mar 17, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
So far I have only found few threads regarding the issue. Most threads does not have replies. I only got to these, which got some comments but did not have the issue fixed. We might need to seek help from other ROM developers which is active.
Again the errors seem to be different. Well indeed we need other ROM developers' help here :(

Top Liked Posts